Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

The spread sheets are directly importable into draft kings. No work. Just a couple of clicks.

I don't see anywhere to do this on DK. Have directions?

This legislation is all messed up and confusing.

So I am in the US I cant play poker on Pokerstars.

However through my Pokerstars account I can now play on Starsdraft, their DFS software.

As a Canadian you can play poker on Pokerstars but cant play Fantasy on Starsdraft.

To complicate things, online poker is legal in a few states with "fenced in pool of players"..You can play legally on WSOP.com in Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey. But I believe Nevada doesnt share players with New Jersey only Delaware.

In the US you can legally play on DFS except in a few states like Arizona, Montana , Washington , Louisana and Iowa.

The legality of DFS in Canada is similare to the days before Black Friday, its grey..

There is also talk that the government might look more stricter at DFS in the US as it becomes huge.

I say this all as I just cashed a Omaha HL tourney on Bovada...Which currently seems to be I am breaking US laws by engaging in online poker play..

There are a few sites you can play on. I play on Luck Poker. Unless they changed their name again. It's empty most times though.

Bovada seems to be the best and busiest in the U.S. Market

I think I'm gonna try some low limit heads up hockey this season. I don't think anyone's using fantasy crusher at low-limit heads up hockey. I think I can win at least 51% of the time and it will be fun.

I think I'm gonna try some low limit heads up hockey this season. I don't think anyone's using fantasy crusher at low-limit heads up hockey. I think I can win at least 51% of the time and it will be fun.

The rake is 10 percent. It's really high.

Heads-up matches are totally different than all the stuff I've been bitching about. How does it work? Can you customize the scoring? Pick an opponent?

Same scoring...im pretty sure you can't customize it.

It's basically a tournament of two. You join someone who has submitted a lineup or you submit a lineup and wait for someone.

I think you can challenge someone directly.

So for the 5 pick group....we use Wednesday's spread for sure? Because when it tallies the scores, doesn't it just use the last posted spread?

I believe the spreads today are final (Wednesday). However there is no spread on the Raiders/Ravens game so that game is off the board

I believe the spreads today are final (Wednesday). However there is no spread on the Raiders/Ravens game so that game is off the board

I took the Ravens , since it let me.

I took the Ravens , since it let me.

There is no spread on the game right now. I believe they will be one at game time. If not Yahoo may not count it and therefore a nil game

There is no spread on the game right now. I believe they will be one at game time. If not Yahoo may not count it and therefore a nil game

So what do i do mr Commish?

I have locked in my picks..

And Dale your face is a sucker and the Habs are the worst team in the history of the NHL.

(warming up for Hockey season)

So what do i do mr Commish?

I have locked in my picks..

And Dale your face is a sucker and the Habs are the worst team in the history of the NHL.

(warming up for Hockey season)

I say he gets a 0 for that game since he was angle shooting amongst friends.

• Like 1

I say he gets a 0 for that game since he was angle shooting amongst friends.

Who is angle shooting..I just thought the game was a pickem..IF it wasnt allowed it wouldnt let me bet.