Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

So I complain again since they missed another promo I hit. This time they hooked me up with:Corey - Canadian SalesI should hear back more in the next day. Unfortunately I am at $2.5k now. Lost some bets on the weekend.

So I complain again since they missed another promo I hit. This time they hooked me up with:Corey - Canadian SalesI should hear back more in the next day. Unfortunately I am at $2.5k now. Lost some bets on the weekend.
nice brag post.

Those are the odds right now. What do you guys think are the best values? Originally I wanted the Caps, but at 7.5 to 1, not really worth it. I like the Kings @ 12-1, and even the Rangers @ 29-1. PIT Penguins 4.75 VAN Canucks 7.50DET Redwings 7.50 WAS Capitals 7.50PHL Flyers 9.00 LA Kings 12.00BOS Bruins 15.00 SJ Sharks 17.00TB Lightning 17.00 DAL Stars 17.00CHI Blackhawks 19.00 COL Avalanche 21.00STL Blues 26.00 NY Rangers 29.00MON Canadiens 29.00 ATL Thrashers 34.00PHX Coyotes 41.00 NAS Predators 41.00ANA Ducks 41.00 CLB Bluejackets 51.00OTT Senators 67.00 CAR Hurricanes 67.00FLA Panthers 101.00 MIN Wild 101.00BUF Sabres 101.00 CAL Flames 126.00TOR M Leafs 201.00 NJ Devils 301.00NY Islanders 301.00 EDM Oilers 401.00

Those are the odds right now. What do you guys think are the best values? Originally I wanted the Caps, but at 7.5 to 1, not really worth it. I like the Kings @ 12-1, and even the Rangers @ 29-1. PIT Penguins 4.75 VAN Canucks 7.50DET Redwings 7.50 WAS Capitals 7.50PHL Flyers 9.00 LA Kings 12.00BOS Bruins 15.00 SJ Sharks 17.00TB Lightning 17.00 DAL Stars 17.00CHI Blackhawks 19.00 COL Avalanche 21.00STL Blues 26.00 NY Rangers 29.00MON Canadiens 29.00 ATL Thrashers 34.00PHX Coyotes 41.00 NAS Predators 41.00ANA Ducks 41.00 CLB Bluejackets 51.00OTT Senators 67.00 CAR Hurricanes 67.00FLA Panthers 101.00 MIN Wild 101.00BUF Sabres 101.00 CAL Flames 126.00TOR M Leafs 201.00 NJ Devils 301.00NY Islanders 301.00 EDM Oilers 401.00
Put...$100 on Caps$100 on Canucks$100 on Stars$100 on BruinsThen wait until the oddsmakers catch up to the Detroit Red Wings and put $100 on them.
Whenever I bet futures I place the bet just before the start of the playoffs.
the only time ill place a long term future bet is if it is a huge longshot, like my rams this yr. if they win the division, i win $2000, if they make the superbowl its like $13000, if they win the superbowl, its something stupid like $22000. if my oregon ducks win the national title, its like $800. unfortuntately my nhl and nba picks dont look so hot as i put money on the leafs and the raptors.
It would be cool if the NCAA ruled the day before the game that Cam can't play because he knew the dad accepted money.
lol those guys are idiots. do you degen bet on bowl season? i sure do, lol.i cant believe im betting on the miltiary bowl presented by northrop grumman. I actually seem to win a lot more though betting on NCAA Football & Basketball. The way it's been most of the season is that I win a lot of money on Saturday during NCAA Football, then lose it all back on Sunday during NFL Football.

I have been doing so well degen gambling lately. I usually always lose my money, but lately I have been on a huge rush. Brag post I know, but I think I deserve it since I was on a huge down swing. I don't consistently win, I probably lose a majority of the time, but my last rush, I have turned $75 into $1600. f*cking crazy.I originally bet on TCU for $300 then lost it because they won by 2 and the spread was 3. So I went on tilt and put $750 on the Caps all in, and boo ya grandma.

I have been doing so well degen gambling lately. I usually always lose my money, but lately I have been on a huge rush. Brag post I know, but I think I deserve it since I was on a huge down swing. I don't consistently win, I probably lose a majority of the time, but my last rush, I have turned $75 into $1600. f*cking crazy.I originally bet on TCU for $300 then lost it because they won by 2 and the spread was 3. So I went on tilt and put $750 on the Caps all in, and boo ya grandma.
Nice!!!!!!

i just put inplay for $54, bc i had $1754 in my account, on UConn +20.0 over Oklahoma. Oklahoma is only up 14, yet the inplay spread is 20. Plus the spread on the game was only 16, so I'm getting 4 points.

• 9 months later...

I think its time we talk some degeneration.I have been dabbling in some sports betting. Some sick spots with some sick results.I have a lot of bets tonight, but i really like:Edmonton +145Good luck me.

FYI. Khabbi is starting tonight and the oilers have lost 16 straight games in minnesota.
This is exactly the stuff i look for..Meaning they will win today..Its all about contrarian angles.I might double up on Edmonton