Belief In Fantasy Gods. Literalists And Fundamentals.

Belief in fantasy Gods. Literalists and Fundamentals.It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a God but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4...&playnext=1Should literalists follow their Bible and pay attention to this quote?1 Corinthians 13:11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.Should they try harder to know God without fantastic, impossible creatures and miracles of all kinds?Not to be rude but should literalists and fundamentals not grow up and stop hurting religion?http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-pr...sy-reality.htmlRegardsDL

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God doesn't like people who are rude.
The O T God is one rude genocidal maniac and considered quite rude by those He has killed. Killing innocent children and babies is quite rude.You know God view of rude as fact do you.I too have had a chat with the Godhead and it does not care about the affairs of men.RegardsDL

God likes to watch! He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for his own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, ****in' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!!!!!!!!!

God likes to watch! He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for his own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, ****in' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!!!!!!!!!
Actually God tells us how to live because he wants the best for us.When your parents told you to eat your vegetables, you may have thought it was gross, but hopefully now you see, they only had your best interest at heart.When you see the pain caused by children born out of wedlock, you see why God wants the parents to be committed and raise the child in a nurturing environment.When you see the amount of STDs, you can understand why He said don't have sex with anything that moves.Yes, He watches, but He watches with concern and is pained by you hurting yourself. But He loves you enough to give you the right to make all your own choices. Whenever you want to know His plan for you, He left it clearly spelled out in the Bible, which was written in the common language of the people for everyone to understand it.
Obviously a benevolent god would create sex but not STDs.
Are we really honest with ourselves to say we want a world where we can do anything we want with no consequences?Do you think life would be enhanced if you could do anything, without danger to fail?
Are we really honest with ourselves to say we want a world where we can do anything we want with no consequences?Do you think life would be enhanced if you could do anything, without danger to fail?
Not everything, just sex.
Not everything, just sex.
So a guy having sex with an animal, God should suspend the laws of viral infections so there are no consequences?God invented sex, He put boundaries on it to make it the best it can be, between a partner for life who you want to raise children with.
So a guy having sex with an animal, God should suspend the laws of viral infections so there are no consequences?
Would that be... impossible or something?
God invented sex, He put boundaries on it to make it the best it can be, between a partner for life who you want to raise children with.
Pfft. Spoken like a man who has never been inside a 1970's gay bath house.
Would that be... impossible or something?Pfft. Spoken like a man who has never been inside a 1970's gay bath house.
Pretty much willing to bet a lot of money that there are no more men who were in a 1970's gay bath house anymore...
Actually God tells us how to live because he wants the best for us.When your parents told you to eat your vegetables, you may have thought it was gross, but hopefully now you see, they only had your best interest at heart.When you see the pain caused by children born out of wedlock, you see why God wants the parents to be committed and raise the child in a nurturing environment.When you see the amount of STDs, you can understand why He said don't have sex with anything that moves.Yes, He watches, but He watches with concern and is pained by you hurting yourself. But He loves you enough to give you the right to make all your own choices. Whenever you want to know His plan for you, He left it clearly spelled out in the Bible, which was written in the common language of the people for everyone to understand it.
You speak with authority of what God wants and does.Other than hear say and Bible say, all hear say, how are you so sure?Apotheosis perhaps?Have you met the big genocidal one?RegardsDL
You speak with authority of what God wants and does.Other than hear say and Bible say, all hear say, how are you so sure?Apotheosis perhaps?Have you met the big genocidal one?RegardsDL
The only way you can argue your point is for me to accept your premise that the Bible is not the Word of God.I don't. It is.Now how can we discuss this is you refuse to base our discussion on things that are true?
Your homophobia is showing.RegardsDL
Again, you must pigeonhole me into a corner so that you can achieve your goal of winning this debate.If I am not a homophobe, then you are showing that you are the one in fact who is blinded by stereotypical judgment.And since I'm not, you are.When you expand your thinking, you will find that sometimes things you are sure about that go against the standard line of reasoning...are wrong.We as a society didn't arrive at the way we think because we were lacking someone like you who could see more truth than anyone else.
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/sep/09-ho...nimals-get-stdsWhat is natural and what is sin?RegardsDL
Sin was introduced into the world through disobedience.Since then lots of things have taken bad turns.Even the article points out that most of the time it's man having sex with an animal that brings the STD into the human population. Well that and eating the placenta of a naturally aborted fetus of an animal.Are you here to reveal the hidden practice of eating aborted placentas amongst a group of people that validates your point?
Sin was introduced into the world through disobedience.Since then lots of things have taken bad turns.Even the article points out that most of the time it's man having sex with an animal that brings the STD into the human population. Well that and eating the placenta of a naturally aborted fetus of an animal.Are you here to reveal the hidden practice of eating aborted placentas amongst a group of people that validates your point?
If god didn't want us having sex with animals, then why did he make goats so sexy?? Huh?? Gotcha!!
If god didn't want us having sex with animals, then why did he make goats so sexy?? Huh?? Gotcha!!
Duh...to test the Greeks.
Sin was introduced into the world through disobedience.
Sin is disobedience, so I don't know what this means.Was introduced? Was introduced by whom?
Sin is disobedience, so I don't know what this means.Was introduced? Was introduced by whom?
Sin is missing the mark.The mark set by GodEve missed it by breaking the one rule she had in the Garden of Eden, don't eat the fruit from the one tree.Adam followed suit because he was a follower.Since then sin is a condition, like a disease. One we all have from birth.We sin in ourselves by our inability to live perfect lives. Theoretically, someone should be able to live a complete life without ever committing a sin, yet nobody has except Christ.Christ removes the sin completely by taking all your sins off you and applying them to Himself on the cross.
Sin is missing the mark.The mark set by GodEve missed it by breaking the one rule she had in the Garden of Eden, don't eat the fruit from the one tree.
She didn't know what she did was wrong, so she can't be held accountable.
She didn't know what she did was wrong, so she can't be held accountable.
Do you know this...or are you hoping this is true?Cause the record of the story written by Someone who was there says differently.