Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sorry was out for a while, giving out 2 stakes.post username and city
lol, by no way was my post a solicitation to get you to serve out stakes! Just continued props on a great ship.
lol, by no way was my post a solicitation to get you to serve out stakes! Just continued props on a great ship.JSpence or anyone else....wanna do a stake? Like stake me in the nego on PS and I stake you on a FTP 11 buck 45 man SnG??Something for giggles, plus since I have no PS loot. Let me kno.
want 50$ on stars for 50$ on FTP? (or more)
this...I guess I am too late
Look sorry for the trash talk last week, my chat is banned now anyways..... I wasn't mad at you for winning the flip last week I was pissed at losing a 5 to 1 the very next hand.... Good luck man.Thanks alot Nutzzcase

What the **** is up with people in this? Friendly game. I'm giving you a joke 3 second into the tourney, then you directly curse me and throw family into it. ****ing trolls.phins#1: hopefully im not bubble boy again lolDealer: Game #45609415199: MaxStPolish wins pot (40)Dealer: phins#1, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to actphins#1: AK or Qs or higherphins#1: ughDealer: Game #45609430104: MaxStPolish wins pot (130)MaxStPolish: dude, just shoveMaxStPolish: then u wont be bubble boyWhatsupma3: What part of Indianapolis do you live in gocrywolfe?phins#1: dude piss off and im not wasting 11 dollars on ur accountAdministrator: WSOP Sat: 222 FPP Hyper-Turbo Rd 1 to $11+R Qualifier - 2 minutes! Join now: T282430360, Events/WSOPDealer: GoCryWolfe has a pair of FivesDealer: Whatsupma3 has a pair of EightsDealer: Game #45609449000: Whatsupma3 wins pot (310) with a pair of EightsMaxStPolish: lol, who is this guy?phins#1: ur fatherGoCryWolfe: Fishers areaDealer: Game #45609469577: r23y wins pot (20)MaxStPolish: seriously,wtfWhatsupma3: gocrywolfephins#1: go f urselfphins#1: waitWhatsupma3: o okphins#1: i think u mighta did in your mothers basement

Calling any pair and draw regardless of the odds....Limping and Raising with crap...Free Chips if anyone is sitting with me and wakes up with somethingWell I'm out...that was fun for 30 minutes.

What the **** is up with people in this? Friendly game. I'm giving you a joke 3 second into the tourney, then you directly curse me and throw family into it. ****ing trolls.phins#1: hopefully im not bubble boy again lolDealer: Game #45609415199: MaxStPolish wins pot (40)Dealer: phins#1, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to actphins#1: AK or Qs or higherphins#1: ughDealer: Game #45609430104: MaxStPolish wins pot (130)MaxStPolish: dude, just shoveMaxStPolish: then u wont be bubble boyWhatsupma3: What part of Indianapolis do you live in gocrywolfe?phins#1: dude piss off and im not wasting 11 dollars on ur accountAdministrator: WSOP Sat: 222 FPP Hyper-Turbo Rd 1 to $11+R Qualifier - 2 minutes! Join now: T282430360, Events/WSOPDealer: GoCryWolfe has a pair of FivesDealer: Whatsupma3 has a pair of EightsDealer: Game #45609449000: Whatsupma3 wins pot (310) with a pair of EightsMaxStPolish: lol, who is this guy?phins#1: ur fatherGoCryWolfe: Fishers areaDealer: Game #45609469577: r23y wins pot (20)MaxStPolish: seriously,wtfWhatsupma3: gocrywolfephins#1: go f urselfphins#1: waitWhatsupma3: o okphins#1: i think u mighta did in your mothers basement
lol cmon max, first time you've had a "your mom" joke against you? Arent you a bit old to be affected by such childish jokes?
lol cmon max, first time you've had a "your mom" joke against you? Arent you a bit old to be affected by such childish jokes?
jokes are cool. but "diss on dad", then "go F urself", then "diss on mom" is just being a juvie prick....not so much jokes.In the end, whatever. Just sorta ridic in the nego tho.