Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t3500/t7000 Blinds + t875 - 9 players - View hand 754880The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+2: t115562 M = 6.29MP1: t395419 M = 21.52MP2: t179755 M = 9.78CO: t83668 M = 4.55BTN: t76596 M = 4.17SB: t168641 M = 9.18Hero (BB): t331531 M = 18.04UTG: t264589 M = 14.40UTG+1: t137393 M = 7.48Pre Flop: (t18375) Hero is BB with Q :club: A :tsUTG raises to t15556, 5 folds, BTN raises to t75721 all in, 3 folds???

i am NOT folding this hand regardless of if we may not be ahead of both, i take the chance to triple up and make a run. we may be behind. but we are too short imo to really ever find the fold button imo. hit all in and say WWWEEEEEEEEEEEE

utg has been raising a lot so his range is pretty wide and button is shortstack at the table.could button be shoving light here?
Is his range that wide from UTG? I really wouldn't be concerned too much with the button. It's always possible he woke up with a monster, but chances are you're either crushing or flipping with his range. Even though UTG has been raising quite a bit, the nit in me says you'll have better opportunities to get chips.
wow, way to be results oriented :club:
well its pretty close between folding or calling. UTG folded to the shove so im guessing i had him beat or was flipping.I'm not really scared of button range in this spot but I don't know if I should flat call or jam over the top.I think UTG stack was a big factor in this hand because although I'm probably ahead most of the time, i'm losing tons of chips when UTG has a hand
i am NOT folding this hand regardless of if we may not be ahead of both, i take the chance to triple up and make a run. we may be behind. but we are too short imo to really ever find the fold button imo. hit all in and say WWWEEEEEEEEEEEE
Too short? Hero has an M of 18...
Do you even read the hand histories?
I believe rumsey thinks Hero is button.... That would make a whole lot more sense.
yah my bad i thought we had an m of 5. sshhiitteee. need to read them slower! i blame it on the alcohol!
fyp
CORRECT MUCH BETTER! :club: