Who Should Have Died? God The Father Or God The Son?

I'm surprised that I didn't pick up on that.But I'm also surprised that you seem to be anti religion, yet you only post using actual bible verses, so it's confusing that you'd be calling someone else a bible thumper. But I guess an alter would only use quotes instead of actually discussing something, so I'm going with that for now.John 18:26Luke 4:15
To show the stupidity of reading the bible literally, i have to quote it.I am not anti spiritual or anti religion. I am a Deist, just without the deity.I am anti literalists and fundamental for good reasons.They hurt all religionists like you and I.Want some proof?African witches and Jesushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI...feature=relatedJesus Camp 1of 9http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOqGhcwwE1sRegardsDL

post-43332-1277240312_thumb.jpg

To show the stupidity of reading the bible literally, i have to quote it.I am not anti spiritual or anti religion. I am a Deist, just without the deity.I am anti literalists and fundamental for good reasons.They hurt all religionists like you and I.Want some proof?African witches and Jesushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI...feature=relatedJesus Camp 1of 9http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOqGhcwwE1sRegardsDL
I guess you are trying to make a point.You are failing
Okay. I got this one. It explains it pretty clearly.
!
Let’s check the math. Math never lies. It cannot.Is God the Trinity 100% God or 300% or 400% ?God the Father is 100% God.God the Holy Spirit is 100% God.God/Jesus the son is 100% God.God Jesus is100% man.The Trinity must then consist of the God the Father, God the Holy spirit, Jesus/God nature and Jesus/man nature.Is that not four distinct natures?Trinity means three, should we not be calling it something else? RegardsDL
Let’s check the math. Math never lies. It cannot.Is God the Trinity 100% God or 300% or 400% ?God the Father is 100% God.God the Holy Spirit is 100% God.God/Jesus the son is 100% God.God Jesus is100% man.The Trinity must then consist of the God the Father, God the Holy spirit, Jesus/God nature and Jesus/man nature.Is that not four distinct natures?Trinity means three, should we not be calling it something else? RegardsDL
Yea..if you ever are in an office, and there is a bomb, and someone needs to decipher the clues to uncover the secret to the bomb-maker's design.You should sit that one out.
Sure but the writer claim inspiration by God.Hear say is just hear say.A vacuous claim is just that.RegardsDL
Good point, I never SAW Jefferson write no Declaration of Independence. Therefore I can assume he didn't.Give me a couple minutes to use this new found logic to figure out why I no longer have to pay taxes, or obey the speed limit.
A vacuous claim is just that.
Vacuously True (and Hilariously Over-the-top!) Statements That Can't Be Denied - Every time I murder a small puppy, I feel absolutely delighted! (What?)- Whenever x2 < -23 (assuming x is real of course), I like to douse myself in gasoline, and light myself on fire! (That's an over-the-top statement if I've ever heard one! And hilarious too.)- Every day that is February 30th, I like to recommend heroine as a cure for the common cold! (No doctor in his/her right mind would agree with the implication of my statement. Yet it is true nonetheless, or at least vacuously so. That's what makes it really funny.) - You will never see a sad face on the dance floor (That one is just true, as I've stated before in an earlier entry.)So you see, math can be fun! In addition to being able to make such statements as these, I also advise you to make use of the following rebuttal when someone makes a conjecture that a certain statement is true. When your nemesis, or friend, or girl you are trying to impress says "X is true", you reply with "Yeah, vacuously true!" It rarely makes sense, but on the off chance it does, well it's seriously worth it. You will be honoured for years to come. People will reminisce about the time you said "Yeah, vacuously true!" and it made complete sense, as the premise of your foe's statement could never be fulfilled.

you all are falling victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: You can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being.