• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

This week seemed a bit anticlimactic after last week's ep. Important set up took place, but still...

I don't know how I feel about the sudden return of G and where that possibly takes the story but I have a sneaking suspicion it might bode well for a lot of the major players that have been around during his absence.

I also love how massive news was delivered in an almost off hand conversation, one that could've easily been fast forwarded through by those thinking "Not this bitch again..."

That was a really good episode with some dumb parts. Nice recovery after the zombie dragon episode which was entertaining but nonetheless pretty much an abomination.

I'm not even really nitpicking. I just feel like the writers are getting lazy.

This show was pretty much perfect for most of 6 seasons. Characters were deep and conflicted, actions had consequences, and the internal logic of the universe was vigorously maintained.

Now it feels like the writers are just going for the easy payoffs without really thinking about whether the characters' actions actually make sense. I can guarantee, in earlier seasons, the show wouldn't have intentionally mislead the audience for multiple episodes on the Arya/Sansa storyline just to deliver the "shocking" twist that they were actually plotting against Littlefinger.

It's still better than everything else on TV right now, it's just not as good as it used to be.

There were better ways to do it. Faster, more effective, better. When the only option for that plotline is "jesus christ this better not be real," then you haven't done the best job.

Just be straight up about it, from the reverse angle, and do the whole thing in two episodes. Or, have Bran tell Arya a million different reasons why he should die, and off him in his sleep.