• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

Are you going to go all meltdown because this season is only 7 episodes long? Or will the fact that season 8 may not premiere until 2019 push you over the edge?

Damn good pace-setting episode. Hit almost everyone, and shit should start poppin soon.

Also, the Hound is very funny.

the Hound might be my 2nd favourite character

Yeah but those people wouldn't know her, and everyone thinks she's dead.

yeah but she practically said she was a stark and then showed her very describable face and no one ever saw her dead and what with how supposedly dead people constantly popping up always happens in this world...

yeah but she practically said she was a stark and then showed her very describable face and no one ever saw her dead and what with how supposedly dead people constantly popping up always happens in this world...

in a show about a world with unpredictable seasons that can last decades, actual fire breathing dragons, armies of the undead, magic ice walls, and necklaces that make old hags look hot af, you're having a hard time believing that illiterate serving wenches who probably haven't seen much beyond the castle walls aren't able to immediately identify a girl they've never met after watching every person who literally held the lives of said girls in their hands get murdered. really?

• Like 1

really?

no. i'm having a hard time believing that every bit of information wouldn't be squeezed out of them and the result of that process wouldn't lead to—at the least—the idea that someone closely affiliated with the Starks, if not an actual Stark that no one has seen dead, did it.

this is consistent with the world that the storytellers have created.

boom. not roasted.

once roasted one cannot be unroasted.

roasting of the undeserving would also be a believable story element in this world

• Like 1

Non-spoiler GOT recap:

Talk talk then talk talk then talk talk.

Ewww Jorah.

Reunions, That’s not you…

Talk talk, talk talk,

Missandei yum.

Another family reunion.

Seriously what did you expect.

I want the series to end with the 7 kingdom's under the heel of the night king. I want the last shot of the series be the night king, on the back of a Skeleton Dragon (formerly Drogon), is flying, with his Lich Bride Cersei, across the narrow sea ( The White walkers fear water, if you recall, but a zombie dragon could fly them over it)

• Like 1