I loved the pacing of the show this week. Editing was really top notch.

"The Gods have forsaken you. This is your god now" is getting worked into my quote rotation

as film making the last two episodes have been fantastic. At this point I don't care about any plot points that don't make sense or are illogical since they need to get where they need to get to and don't have a lot of time to do it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You seem to think that me and SA are in cahoots or something, and it really shows a poor understanding of the board. I don't like him much more than you do, and he's been a useless gyser of racist hot takes for the past couple years. Just because we both, independently, don't like you, doesn't mean we're great friends.

This still hurts, two years later.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could have seen The Red Wedding and not known what was going to happen.

I wish I could have seen The Red Wedding and not known what was going to happen.

I think one of the best things about the show now is that it's beyond the books so we don't know any of the big plot points that are coming up. We can speculate but can't know for sure.

The Red Viper was wasted.

George's plot device of secret baby Targaryen's being raised all across the world with like 1 person knowing their true identity is terrible.