Nah, like I said, if you spoulered it, I woulda read it. It's all good

I like her. Here's hoping she gets a good story line.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

i didn't say she'd make a trade. i said she'd use him to get into the castle and look around. learn to read, fish.

lay out for me great and powerful wizard. how would it go down?

she walks him up to the gate and says, hey roose i found stannis baratheon in the woods, you want him? then she says she'd been trying to kill him for years and has no where left to go, can she serve the boltons. some other nonsense, yada yada, she's in like flynn at breakfast.

not probable, but why else didn't they show it. she isn't going to leave winter fell until she knows sansa is gone and how else is she going to find that out.

ah makes sense. except for the part where roose already knows her and is quite aware that she's no ally of his.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, ole Stan-dog might not be dead. We didn't see the killing blow. She may commute the death sentence and make him take the black. He'd make a good lord commander.

I'm guessing you probably already know this, but a few sources have confirmed that he's actually dead. The actor that plays Davos, and a website that produces some kind of images or whatever, both confirmed it. I know I'm not being very specific with the latter, but I didn't fully understand what I was looking at, and everyone was confirming that the place was officially linked to HBO/the show.

• 2 weeks later...

5) The Onion knight is going to join the night's watch, because what the hell else does he have to do. And he'll be damn good at it.

He's also gonna kill the red witch, or try to, for sacrificing the girl.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kinda interesting breakdown of trailer #2. I don't really agree with some of his conclusions but some seem like good guesses.

I'm excited about the concept of another Red Priestess. I'm aroused in general by witchcraft, and the witch we already have turns me on more than is typical, so this could be the hottest witch orgy since Casper banged Hilary Duff.

I'm excited about the concept of another Red Priestess. I'm aroused in general by witchcraft, and the witch we already have turns me on more than is typical, so this could be the hottest witch orgy since Casper banged Hilary Duff.

how do you like your Red Priestess now

I like this season's Sand Snakes much better than last season

I won't make any comments that might anger the spoiler nazis, but I couldn't believe they brought Jon Snow back to life then killed him again all in the first hour. Crazy stuff.

how do you like your Red Priestess now

I like this season's Sand Snakes much better than last season

It's like they've designed this character to be as arousing to me as is possible in a universe without televised team sports.