• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

oh really?

Don't spoil future story lines based on book knowledge

Something that was shown in the TV Show a few days after the show aired like the rape scene should be fair game for discussion.

Pretty simple.

• Like 2

Something that was shown in the TV Show a few days after the show aired like the rape scene should be fair game for discussion.

Pretty simple.

This seems well reasoned. But keep in mind, this is the same mod who once marginally cleaned up a graphic description of Amarillo Slim molesting his grand daughter, which I only posted to troll DN. So we are talking about a fascist.

i never spoilered anything. i just think its funny that ronny comes in here all high and mighty about not insinuating anything because this time HE doesn't know. but if he did, he wouldn't give two shits.

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

• Like 4

first rule is to make the argument last as long as possible if you can't hope to win on the merits. perhaps then someone will make a mistake or simply grow tired and give up.

God damn it hank, just spoiler what you're talking about. I want to know

Pretty simple.

bob also, at least partially, answered bigd's question.

jamie raping cersei is significantly different than the books.

in the book, jamie wasn't around when joff got whacked. so cersei sought comfort and refuge in her loverbrothers arm and a half when he returned and showed up in the sept.

fuck you guys and fuck your spoilers. don't want to know, stay off the web.

jesus you guys have me so tilted i'm forced to side with suited's position.

i'm done.

faggots.

• Like 2

oh really?

Nice try dickwad, but that wasn't from this thread. I believe that was from The Wire. Big difference. It aired years ago and it wasn't a book

You're so awful, but you already know this. I only wish you'd at least try to compensate.

Sorry, It was Breaking Bad. Same thoughts apply. Series was over. Oh wait, allow me to quote someone with a brain

I'm not spoilering shit. Series is over. Thems the breaks.

Too late. We as a thread are lazy and unsophisticated, and the news cycle has already moved on, leaving you irreparably branded as a spoiler and a hypocrite.

Also, props to SA for remembering and tracking down that quote.

• Like 1

i never spoilered anything. i just think its funny that ronny comes in here all high and mighty about not insinuating anything because this time HE doesn't know. but if he did, he wouldn't give two shits.

Oh, cool

I really hope this is what is going on. Otherwise, it's sad. Well, it's sad either way

Also, I have the same position as Bob. I don't care about show spoilers. If I read those, my fault. Book spoilers are the dick moves

some goddamn time, a man's due to stop arguing with hisself, feeling twice the goddamn fool he knows he is because he can't be something he tries to be every goddamn day without once getting to dinnertime and not ****ing it up. I don't want to fight it no more. Understand me, Ron? And I don't want you pissing in my ear about it.

• Like 2

fuck you guys and fuck your spoilers. don't want to know, stay off the web.

I expect this ignorant bs from SA, but not you sir... not you

This is basic message board etiquette and it surprises the shit out of me that a couple guys with a lot of posts still haven't learned