• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

• 2 weeks later...

best episode of the series besides maybe the battle of king's landing

I agree, really good episode and they handled the whole Unsullied - Astipor scene really well

I think every episode the rest of the season is going to have to have a few really big moments in it to get through everything that they have to in the limited number of episodes.

our little Dragon Queen is all grown up

My fiancé loves Daenerys and when she started speaking their language and reigning down hell, she uttered the phrase "you could drown a toddler in my panties right now"

It was very cool. I assumed the dragon would make its way back to her and I figured she understood some of the language, but they did it cool. I also think the slave girl translator is kinda sexy

I agree, really good episode and they handled the whole Unsullied - Astipor scene really well

I think every episode the rest of the season is going to have to have a few really big moments in it to get through everything that they have to in the limited number of episodes.

This was one of the scenes I was most looking forward to after reading the books. They did a great job as usual.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So, this long haired lothario kills his Captains because he does what he wants, when he wants, but then vows to fight for her and give her his life? Seems like mixed signals

Also, when he does all that, does that get him some tang?

I avoided trying to spell Daenarys Targarean, Caleesi and now you know why

She cant fck down anymore. She's the mother of dragons for fcks sake. Sure, ahe can knock a little dust off every now and then, but still

Pretty solid episode. Not as fast paced as some episodes this season but we moved the story along. The guy that plays Tyrion is an amazing actor, he did a great job with the bedding scene. I won't spoil anything for those that haven't read the books, but I'm anxious to see what it shown the season and what is left for next year.

Pretty solid episode. Not as fast paced as some episodes this season but we moved the story along. The guy that plays Tyrion is an amazing actor, he did a great job with the bedding scene. I won't spoil anything for those that haven't read the books, but I'm anxious to see what it shown the season and what is left for next year.

I think everybody who has read the books feels the same way as you do about what's coming up. All I'll say is that a lot of stuff is going to start happening.

I have not read the books, don't care too, yet also looking forward to the coming events that everyone says will be exciting.

• 2 weeks later...