• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG you geeks. We like Game of Thrones, that doesn't mean you have immunity. No one cares about your faggot fantasy books. If HBO spends $100 mil making it a tv show, I'll give it a go. Otherwise, gtf

If SA's goal was to make the continued topic of conversation in this thread so insufferable that I almost don't care what he spoils anymore, his law degree just paid off.

no, i can actually read.

I heart you.
frautotenkinder is totally awesome. I really wish she would start posting in the sick thread. She's super interesting.
I heart you.
Thank you!
frautotenkinder is totally awesome. I really wish she would start posting in the sick thread. She's super interesting.
Nicest thing I heard all day...
Is she a sucker for new fonts, or something?
Verdana for life (but now I keep thinking about rewatching Helvetica)
It's a girl? Ewww, never mind. I was hoping it was a guy that helped validate my man love for Veronica Mars. Oh well. At least she has good taste in tv and can crack wise. That counts for something.
  • 2 weeks later...

Pissed through the first 14 episodes in little over a week. Very much enjoying it. The ginger just gave birth to what appeared to be some sort of dark smoke type creature. Not too sure on that one but I trust them at this point.

Love love love the red headed whore. She's delightful.

Kristen Bell, overall, has bad taste in projects.

After watching Hit and Run, a movie her boyfriend, Dax Sheppard, wrote, I tend to agree.

Finished all 20 of the episodes. Really wondering how all of it is going to shake out. I don't know why they are shitting on Tyrion. What did he do? I'm hoping the show doesn't drag on too long though. Based on reading this thread and everyone's comments on the books, I fear it's just going to drag, then get cancelled due to being expensive

1. Not going to drag

2. Tyrion has had more of a career getting shit on than getting acknowledged for his smarts. It's just the way respect works for half-men

3. How was that cabana boy?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...