Poker Stars Big Game Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't show it airing in the southeast Michigan area. That's no goddamn surprise, the NBC heads up sh*t rarely aired and they sure as f*ck don't show PAD around here.

It doesn't show it airing in the southeast Michigan area. That's no goddamn surprise, the NBC heads up sh*t rarely aired and they sure as f*ck don't show PAD around here.
I'm not seeing it here in Milwaukee's TV listings either.Will it be on Carplayertube or Pokertube after it airs on TV?

Anyone in Toronto area know when i can watch this?Its not showing up anywhere in my listings.

Ya so stupid im not getting it in wisconsin! man this sucks!!!

depending what area you're in, if you get roger's sportsnet you should get it -- it was on this afternoon on the sportsnet west channel --- but if you go to the stars site for it, you can select you're state to see which channels it's on and some (most) aren't showing it

My understanding is that it's only going to air in the top 29 markets and may expand from there. This means I won't be getting it either. meh

Anyone in Toronto area know when i can watch this?Its not showing up anywhere in my listings.
depending what area you're in, if you get roger's sportsnet you should get it -- it was on this afternoon on the sportsnet west channel --- but if you go to the stars site for it, you can select you're state to see which channels it's on and some (most) aren't showing it
Looks like it was on at 4 or 5 different times on the various Sportsnet Channels in the afternoon and early evening.

This is a pretty cool show. I hope all the "loose cannons" crush the game, lol. Interesting hand between Daniel and Hellmuth in the second episode.

I love this show..Much better than Poker After Dark...Interesting added rules, while not too much game show like to ruin the game..The "loose cannon" isnt really a loose cannon and Daniel has been exploiting his tight and scared play... Doyle has been getting hammered and I love Tony G and Hellmuth banter...This show has great potential...Great concept

My guide says 12:30 to 1:30 am is paid programming but I recorded that time frame and sho' nuff there was the show. just an fyi

My guide says 12:30 to 1:30 am is paid programming but I recorded that time frame and sho' nuff there was the show. just an fyi
the show is available online as soon as I wake up so its just as good..Not sure when they put it up, but by 8am ET its there for shizzle
the show is available online as soon as I wake up so its just as good..Not sure when they put it up, but by 8am ET its there for shizzle
Currently watching it lol ya and i can watch 1 and 2 right after eachother! i kinda like it that way!
Currently watching it lol ya and i can watch 1 and 2 right after eachother! i kinda like it that way!
Just finished the first episode online and now moving to the second one. Not bad show. The Tony G and Phil Banter is entertaining.
Just finished the first episode online and now moving to the second one. Not bad show. The Tony G and Phil Banter is entertaining.
ya i really liked tho show to.
Loose Cannon is awful, but the end of Ep 3 was hilarious. The last half or so.
Loose Cannon definitely made it on the show based on his audition tape. He is very outgoing and willing to talk with the other players and not really star struck.Poker wise, even my 3 yr old knows when he has a hand.Overall not too bad