Poker Stars Big Game Thread

Tony G is my favourite player to watch..He is hilarious..Unfortunately he gets coolered really early..Todd Brunson doesnt talk...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd is almost invisible.That boat over boat hand was fun to watch.AJ the loose cannon seems to be playing well, a bit ABC and not being a ham.

Todd is almost invisible.That boat over boat hand was fun to watch.AJ the loose cannon seems to be playing well, a bit ABC and not being a ham.
its a fun table..I hope Tony G sticks around because he is fun..I was almost scared for Vanessa as he was picking on her so bad, and it looked like she was going to cry..What a cooler that was.From what I heard Todd is a pretty fun guy, but always comes across as very quiet.

YO DANIEL PUT ME ON THE SHOW, IM FUNNY, I KNOW THE PLAYERS, I KEEP MY COOL AND I LIKE TO GO ALL IN ALL WILLY NILLY LIKE. GOOGLE ME BITCHIF THIS HALPS ME GET ON THE POKERSTARS,NET BIG GAME TELEVISION SHOW, I GOTTA GO FOR IT AMIRITE GUYS

YO DANIEL PUT ME ON THE SHOW, IM FUNNY, I KNOW THE PLAYERS, I KEEP MY COOL AND I LIKE TO GO ALL IN ALL WILLY NILLY LIKE. GOOGLE ME BITCHIF THIS HALPS ME GET ON THE POKERSTARS,NET BIG GAME TELEVISION SHOW, I GOTTA GO FOR IT AMIRITE GUYS
noyorong.You might have a chance if you were to qualify for the audition video.Did someone hack Justin's FCP account? His post seems to be a little out of character.
noyorong.You might have a chance if you were to qualify for the audition video.Did someone hack Justin's FCP account? His post seems to be a little out of character.
To be fair you are extremely annoying and cause people to bash you. So technically your begging is the reason loosh has been making comical posts aimed at you.
Back off man. I'm tryin to build my "Kuge" brand. This is the perfect opportunity for me to break into the entertainment biz. My name alone sounds wicked enough. Daniel would get credit for "discovering" me and will get 1% of my lifetime profits.DANIEL REMEMBER THE TIME WE SHOOK HANDS LAST WEEK!?!!? OBV I AM "IN" WITH THE COOL INTERNET FOLK ROFL LOL OMFG WoW TRIBES AND **** YO! I'LL EVEN PLAY ALL MY HANDS BLIND AND PRETEND I'M ANNETTE AND MAKE SNARK COMMENTS. BUT IT WILL ALL BE A LEVEL WHICH WILL MAKE IT THAT MUCH BETTER.tl;dr: nonsense
Back off man. I'm tryin to build my "Kuge" brand. This is the perfect opportunity for me to break into the entertainment biz. My name alone sounds wicked enough. Daniel would get credit for "discovering" me and will get 1% of my lifetime profits.DANIEL REMEMBER THE TIME WE SHOOK HANDS LAST WEEK!?!!? OBV I AM "IN" WITH THE COOL INTERNET FOLK ROFL LOL OMFG WoW TRIBES AND **** YO! I'LL EVEN PLAY ALL MY HANDS BLIND AND PRETEND I'M ANNETTE AND MAKE SNARK COMMENTS. BUT IT WILL ALL BE A LEVEL WHICH WILL MAKE IT THAT MUCH BETTER.tl;dr: nonsense
Troll
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

after that move with A9 Phil Hellmuth is now officially the worst cash game player of all timewhat a gift - he should have just pretended he was being generoustony g got a stiffy when he saw what he shoved with and what bad shape he was in

It's a 9 wow nothing is funnier than phil getting sucked out on
Really?I use to think the same thing, but not anymore. I just feel sorry for him now.I mean, the dude does play extremely well 99% of the time. Can you think of one cash game he has ever played in where he hasn't hadsome sort of obscene suck out placed on him?I'd go on tilt to.I think he is playing a million x better than he use to.

PH has a lot of very serious fundamental leaksI enjoy watching him lose bc he freaks out and tilts hardIf you are good at poker you get it in good so often and bad so rarely that it always seems like you lose as a favorite, and as someone who has played as long as phil has, for him to not get that is pretty lol.

Are you watching the same show everyone else is watching?
When Phil isn't steaming he is a great player.He is ridiculously unlucky and his biggest "leak" is tilting off due to this.I actually like Phil a lot and tend to root for him.