Poker Stars Big Game Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats one of the worst beats i have seen on tv...Run it four times and lose 3 out of 4 in that spot is BRUTAL..Loose Cannon should of been felted ...And whats up with Daniel and Tony G claiming he slowrolled??

thats one of the worst beats i have seen on tv...Run it four times and lose 3 out of 4 in that spot is BRUTAL..Loose Cannon should of been felted ...And whats up with Daniel and Tony G claiming he slowrolled??
I really hope they were just trying to put him on tilt, because it was ridiculous.

I don't mind the terrible play from Wiggins. I think it's just funny. If you don't like him though, next week should be better. I was reading on 2+2 about next week's loose cannon. They got some guy that grinds $2/$4 NL and $3/$6 NL on Stars. Apparently he's a winner in those games and he's on pace for supernova elite so he plays a lot and should at least know what he's doing.

Um... he did slowroll before jamming? He gives a speech when he has an enormous hand and it's quite obvious Wiggins isn't folding so by giving some retardo speech shows he's slowrolling. Doubt wiggins has 9T, maybe TT but you seriously have to think about it with A9? Pretty dickhead move, although the constant ribbing by Tony G after the hand was unnecessary.I love how tilted Tony G is and how he bets 2x pots with draws and goes ballistic when he misses them.

Negreanu has become such a disgrace to "TV poker" , it's sad to see but I guess he has taken his TV-mask off. It makes me sick that I used to feel sorry for the guy being 'unlucky' on high stakes poker, and that he used to be an inspiration and my foremost poker idol.To continuously high-five'ing PH's bad beat, and accusing him of slow-rolling one of the worst amateurs on television is sickening to see. On top of that Negreanu have multiple time in interviews refered Phil as his 'friend'! Nice friend....In the latest season on HSP he is degrading to his other 'friend" Mike Matusow, calling him useless to have on the table and is only there to be on TV. Waow, nice hypocrisy 'kid' who is on every ****** show on TV. Daniel's even being involved in producing shows, with HIM in it of course! There is not ONE poker player more eager to be seen on TV than Negreanu.I can only hope noone want to see more of you, but suppose he don't care about fans or popularity :club::ts:4h

Lol @ the LC saying he beat some of the best. He ran like god in a pot where is equity was shit and he was lucky to win one pot. Funny guy, though. Can't wait for a knowledgeable player to sit down with these guys.

Lol @ the LC saying he beat some of the best. He ran like god in a pot where is equity was shit and he was lucky to win one pot. Funny guy, though. Can't wait for a knowledgeable player to sit down with these guys.
I'm working on it:
The show's concept is great. A lot of people like to root for the underdog. Earnest was nowhere near the best player at the table. But things worked out very well for him.I'd like to have a chance to be a part of this show. I've played in the qualifying tournaments at PokerStars and I finished in the top 300/5000, 1000/7708, and 200/951. At this point, I've played poker through the three stages of qualifying tournaments. And I've succeeded in qualifying to be invited to put an audition video on YouTube. I looked over what PokerStars is looking for in the audition videos, and I feel that I did a pretty good job.Now, it's out of my hands. Hopefully, the people who choose the Loose Cannons will see my video and say, "This guy looks like he would do great on the show. Let's give him a shot!"

I just watched them all now, due to this not being on in southeast MI. I have to say I enjoy the show, but damn Ernest was horrid and annoying as hell.

Negreanu has become such a disgrace to "TV poker" , it's sad to see but I guess he has taken his TV-mask off. It makes me sick that I used to feel sorry for the guy being 'unlucky' on high stakes poker, and that he used to be an inspiration and my foremost poker idol.To continuously high-five'ing PH's bad beat, and accusing him of slow-rolling one of the worst amateurs on television is sickening to see. On top of that Negreanu have multiple time in interviews refered Phil as his 'friend'! Nice friend....In the latest season on HSP he is degrading to his other 'friend" Mike Matusow, calling him useless to have on the table and is only there to be on TV. Waow, nice hypocrisy 'kid' who is on every ****** show on TV. Daniel's even being involved in producing shows, with HIM in it of course! There is not ONE poker player more eager to be seen on TV than Negreanu.I can only hope noone want to see more of you, but suppose he don't care about fans or popularity :club::ts:4h
Shut up man... Phill Hellmuth would do the exact same thing to him if the situations were reversed... probably talk more shlt....stop acting like you know Daniel because of what you see on T.V. I dont know him either but the guy is a legend PERIOD
Shut up man... Phill Hellmuth would do the exact same thing to him if the situations were reversed... probably talk more shlt....stop acting like you know Daniel because of what you see on T.V. I dont know him either but the guy is a legend PERIOD
I wouldn't talk too much, you created a whole thread bitching on how lucky DN and Ivey are based on what you've seen on TV.
"And Doyle doubles through Daniel, two jacks in the hole are good."
Love Stapleton
The show's pretty good, and Stapleton really is one of the best parts of it. Only 4 episodes in, and I think he's my favorite TV poker commentator ever. He knows what he's talking about and he's quite funny.I remember being initially disappointed when PokerRoad Radio got Stapleton back after having Nejad, but he's grown on me. Now I'm pretty sad that PokerRoad Radio has lost Stapleton, but I guess this trade is somewhat worth it.