Are you allowed to leave Vegas with a win?If you are..then good for you man.
I did once. Then on the 3 hour drive home from the airport my tire blew up and I had to buy a new set. Byby profit +500 for tires and tow :club:
Are you allowed to leave Vegas with a win?If you are..then good for you man.
yeah somehow I cleared security. Between chopping a sattyand my min cash and a little cash game success I ended up winning about $2850 (after expenses dumped $240 on massages) for the trip (including a $250 wheel of fortuneslot win at the airport). I will post a lot of hand details later but for nowI need to pass out.Also BG, enjoy your Vegas weekend with guapo et al.
yeah somehow I cleared security. Between chopping a sattyand my min cash and a little cash game success I ended up winning about $2850 (after expenses dumped $240 on massages) for the trip (including a $250 wheel of fortuneslot win at the airport). I will post a lot of hand details later but for nowI need to pass out.Also BG, enjoy your Vegas weekend with guapo et al.
I've never heard of anyone ever winning at the airport slots, impressive! Oh and good job on tourney too I guess, but that airport slot thing! wow!
Hopefully it is 1/10th as successful as yours.And by 1/10th I mean 10 X
I've never heard of anyone ever winning at the airport slots, impressive! Oh and good job on tourney too I guess, but that airport slot thing! wow!
I know, right? I hit the X1000 space on the wheel (25 cent machine). Go figure.

Now you can happily go to work and begin the next 35 year grind that will slowly beat you down into a grouchy old person who hates animals.Have fun

Now you can happily go to work and begin the next 35 year grind that will slowly beat you down into a grouchy old person who hates animals.Have fun
I love animals, they're delicious!(One of my all-time favorite bumper stickers)