Figured I would keep a running diary like last year because it brought me some good luck. Landed in Vegas this morning 20 minutes early. Good omen.Got to the Rio but my room was not ready so I played a $175 satellite. Very lol play in those. Won a key blind v blind matchup 4 handed with QsJs > A10 aipf. Chopped heads up where I got 1000 in tournament dollars and the other guy got 500 tourney dollars and the 120 cash. Went and registered for Event #16 ($1500 NLHE 6 max) with a nice $825 discount.Also, the guy on my left for my satellite was former Heat benchwarmer, Earl Barron. Pretty cool guy.....said most of the guys on the Heat don't play poker much. He was in the D-league to end last year so he is just hoping for a call from someone. Super nice guy, hope he gets picked up.Heading to the poker room right now for some 1/3 NLHE. Going to try to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I can be fresh for tomorrow.

Played the 340 daily last night. Out in 15 minutes, flush < boat. Oh well.Played some 1/3 NL for about 4 hours, won 90 bucks, very few interesting hands. Watched a bunch of the Durrrr final table. Was pretty exciting with so many spectators with a vested interest.Event # 16 starts in an hour. Need to run good.

Played the 340 daily last night. Out in 15 minutes, flush < boat. Oh well.Played some 1/3 NL for about 4 hours, won 90 bucks, very few interesting hands. Watched a bunch of the Durrrr final table. Was pretty exciting with so many spectators with a vested interest.Event # 16 starts in an hour. Need to run good.
GL champ!

Up to 10.3k at first break. Won a nice pot last hand before the break. Flopped a gutshot straight flush drawagainst an overpair and hit the turn.

What table are you at?We may go to Rio later on tonight and if you update when you move tables, we can find you and say hi...
Just set up a table outside the poker room with a sign asking for sign ups to protest the building of a Mosque on the site of one of the buildings destroyed by the 9-11 hijackers.Cane will be the one guy who doesn't sign it.

gl and congrats on making the money

So, I got pockets Aces my first hand of day 2 and no action. Then, shoved 10k with A5 and got called by QQ. Flop A47, Turn Q, ballgame. Sucks.$3075.I am now 2 for 2 in cashing WSOP events which is good.

So, I got pockets Aces my first hand of day 2 and no action. Then, shoved 10k with A5 and got called by QQ. Flop A47, Turn Q, ballgame. Sucks.$3075.I am now 2 for 2 in cashing WSOP events which is good.
TP/MMT?

awesome work wtg :club: