Logging Live Session Hands

I posted this over on p5s and 2p2 and certainly don't want to leave my friends at FCP out. I got tired of constantly jotting things down on scrap paper or punching hands into notepad on my phone. Finally decided to do something to make this easier so I'd like to share this book I came up with. Hopefully this is fine to share here, I'm barely profiting on these things, just want to get it out there and gather some input and give back a little.Named by a friend of mine, The PokerPad is an easy and convenient way to record key hands you play in live tourneys so you can later discuss with friends or post in hsmtt. I'm out in Vegas for the summer for if anyone out here for WSOP is interested, I can easily meet people at the Rio any time. I made two different versions, one pocket-size and the other slightly larger. Here's some pics:Small Version ($15, 50 pages 1 hand per page)IMG_6950-1.jpgIMG_6951-1.jpgIMG_6952-1.jpgBig Version ($25, 5x7, 50 pages, 3 hands per page)IMG_6953-1.jpgIMG_6956-1.jpgI've gotten some positive feedback on these so far and have even used one for myself. Hit me up here or PM if you're interested in any. Would love to see if others find it as useful as I have. Also accept site transfers and will ship books to people not in vegas.short video: