• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soooo...i'm hammered. did a flaming dr. pepper. Amazing shotGonna win like 3 mtts tomorrow
for ferrow drunk peeps....details plz

Been a while for me too..... got married ,vacation etc etc... In a bunch of stuffgl all!

like...1/2 pint bud light, and shots like a pyramid w/ amaredo (sp) and 151. bartender lights the shot of 151 on fire, takes the shot, then blows out to like a little lighter or something that is on fire and it sets the shots on fire. they drop into the bud light and you drink a lot

like...1/2 pint bud light, and shots like a pyramid w/ amaredo (sp) and 151. bartender lights the shot of 151 on fire, takes the shot, then blows out to like a little lighter or something that is on fire and it sets the shots on fire. they drop into the bud light and you drink a lot
anytime 151 is involved the night ends with me barfing

Out of 40K right before break. Was down to 1500ish. Had 10J hearts and pushed on QhKhx flop. No dice.Regged for Quarter Million and going to play $16.50 360cap and TURBO in a few hours.And cracked open a Summer Shandy.GL all!

I'm in Santiago de Compostela for a seminar, and for some reason I can only connect to Full Tilt from here. Therefore, a slightly different schedule from the usual one:16:00 FT $75 24k gtd16:30 FT $30R18:00 FT $216 750k gtdThat's probably all for today. Good luck all!