I hate you all. None of you are to be trusted.Your ignorance makes you an animal, slave to your instinct.Your greatest idea is literally stupid in relation to someone with a greater idea.Whatever you think makes you unique is a trait or set of traits shared by hundreds, thousands, millions -- or if you're a remarkable idiot, billions. Your love is a love of convenient or genetic circumstance. Your superstitions are embarrassing. Your works, your epiphanies, your diversions, your rationalizations, your music, your art, your understanding, your empathy, your relationships, your delusions, your sex, your triumphs, your failures, your apathy, your clarity and your concept of what I am telling you are empty and without meaning.Those of you who think you understand what I am saying (or are above it) are even more pathetic, bathing in your hubris. I hate you all.

Join the clubman.

Yeah, but as long as I can get one chick to disagree with you, if only temporarily and possibly due to inebriation, I can still occasionally get laid-ish.

Yeah, but as long as I can get one chick to disagree with you, if only temporarily and possibly due to inebriation, I can still occasionally get laid-ish.
Now that I've purged, my misanthropic iconoclasm has receded enough for me to say your reply is the best so far, and therefore I hate you least.
  • 2 weeks later...