What Is Dn Doing Here?

Idk if this makes sense to any of you, but how can he fold here? It seems god awful to fold to two all-ins 3-handed with only three hands that can beat him.

Todd Brunson raised on the button 3-handed and I called from the SB with Ks 8s and Moore called from the BB. The flop came 8h-8d-3s. I checked, Moore checked, and Todd bet 4500. I raised to 10,000, and Moore moved all in. Todd called and I folded. Moore showed K-3 and Todd had J-8.
Idk if this makes sense to any of you, but how can he fold here? It seems god awful to fold to two all-ins 3-handed with only three hands that can beat him.
Seems like a very curious play to me as well. Especially because 3-8 is a very unlikely hand to be up against so there are only 2 hands that legitimately have him beat. Seems like an easy call to make (and then an easy time to grumble if you got cold decked).

Bob, everything makes sense with the hand (maybe not Moore's shove over a raise so much lol) except when he folds. Maybe it is a typo but then it'd be interesting to see what he raised with. It'd just be nice to see his thinking on this sometime during the day.

It's a bitch hitting trips and finding out someone else hit the same trips but has a better kicker. Or folding and finding someone has a worse kicker...I could never fold this.

I have a feeling that it might have been a typo.
If its from the shootout he said on twitter he folded a hand that would have busted 2 players so its probally not a typo.
If its from the shootout he said on twitter he folded a hand that would have busted 2 players so its probally not a typo.
But in the hand description he said that he would have hit runner-runner flush, so why would he point that out, if he had the best hand to start with?