Featured Member - June

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

psu petitioned to be featured member:funny-pictures-cats-deny-request.jpgsome suspected it was all a joke...funny-pictures-cat-accuses-you-of-selling-soul.jpgwhen qyayqi humbly accepted the featured member crown from kobe:meking.jpgjoeyjojo will come along and be unimpressed:funny-pictures-cat-has-list.jpgqyayqi will be busy helping teal and miss the shot at him:funny-pictures-cat-looks-at-cat.jpgel guapo will agree with joeyjojo:funny-pictures-cat-offers-fist.jpgq'll storm in & be pretty insistent that it was legit:funny-pictures-kitten-rules-a-tower.jpglongliveyorke non-sequiturs when he misclicks in to the thread:funny-pictures-special-effects-are-cheap.jpgvbnautilus will come to q's defense:funny-pictures-cat-has-big-guns.jpgjoeyjojo won't care what they think:funny-pictures-civil-disobedience-cat.jpgq will go a little mental on joeyjojo:funny-pictures-cat-wears-gerbil-as-hat.jpgel guapo will mention that q is out of control:funny-pictures-cat-deleted-your-thesis.jpgjubilantlankylad'll note that q may be overmatched in this battle of wits:funny-pictures-cat-watches-you-bleed.jpgrunthemover'll post some crazy stuff to make everyone think about how they're acting:funny-pictures-cat-nose-looks-like-bunny.jpg129189464184947253.jpgouch8 will drop in at that exact wrong moment and be duly perplexed by runthemover's post:coffee.jpg

I am shocked (shocked!) that Q would post a lolcat summary in his featured member thread since, near as I can tell, that's all he ever contributes.Is there some other reason he was chosen or did we just want to establish a new low since the farcical Balloon guy reign?

I am shocked (shocked!) that Q would post a lolcat summary in his featured member thread since, near as I can tell, that's all he ever contributes.Is there some other reason he was chosen or did we just want to establish a new low since the farcical Balloon guy reign?
Well once every 18 months he does make a video that nobody understands. So there's that.

whoah, hey now, guys. what the hell is this, a revolt? the featured member is more than just poker, and i am more than just lolcats. i was given it based on my body of work. my fcp oeuvre. did you even click the various biolinks to see what all was encompassed, or did you just avoid them as biohazards? CLICK THE LINKS, DAMNIT!!i think you're both being unjustly harsh. i thought it'd just be fun to do a little what-if lolcat summary. my feelings, you hurt them. if you prick me, do i not bleed? even tomatoes run red in their veins.

Here's what ruined the whole series for me. So, you know at the end of one of the movies ( I forget which one ) where it turns out that the whole time Hermoine was using a clock to travel back through time so she could take many classes at once? Do you remember that little plot element? When they casually slipped time travel into the whole mess?Why the heck didn't they, you know, use that more. I mean, apparently being a wizard allows you to teleport around the world. Fine. But on top of that, you can now go back in time using a watch? So, in essence, Dumbledore could be anywhere at any time? Why didn't he just prevent any of the horrible things that happened using the time machine clock. It could be used a-la Prince of Persia. Oops, Sirius Black died? Oh, I turned the watch back, teleported to the place of his death, and saved him. Oh, also, I teleported right behind Voldemort and killed him instantly. Because I also have a spell that can just kill people by saying two words. And yet I don't use this liberally against my enemies, or at all, really.I mean, god it makes no sense. The only thing that makes less sense is that scene from Battlefield Earth when the guy is running away from the Psychlons (I think that's the name of those people, I'm not looking it up, so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, deal with it...) Where was I? Ah, yes, he's running away and he's in a big area that doesn't have any oxygen and he needs to get his oxygen mask so he can breath. Here's my problem: why were there fires all around him? Fire needs oxygen, so if there's fire, there's oxygen. But there was supposed to be no oxygen there. Needless to say, this completely took me out of the movie. I mean, how could I accept anything Travolta had to say after that, if he can't even piece together a self-consistent narrative.

You underestimate the value of lolcats. They brighten everyone's day. What could be more valuable to a forum? Besides, I'm pretty sure he was being featured partly for his future value.
You underestimate the value of lolcats. They brighten everyone's day. What could be more valuable to a forum? Besides, I'm pretty sure he was being featured partly for his future value.
Whatever. I'm not even sure you and Q are: separate entities, so your specious defense carries even less weight.

I was going to say, "Congratulations," but I was not included in the lolcat summary, so, "Congratulations," shall not be said, by me, in this thread.It was going to be sarcastic anyway.

I may not have been the best FMM...but I had the most fun...Copyright Bill Clinton quoted while leaving office

YOU DON'T GET IT, JOEYJOJO!! this isn't about barrels and scraped bottoms. yeah, yeah, people always have and always will bring negative energy to the forum: "oh, boohoo, the place is dead"; "gosh, last year things were ever so muich better"; "goddamnit, there's a great deal on shoes".suck it up, nancy. either you're part of the solution, or you're part of the sediment. don't be like the others acting all sedimental over what has gone before. live in the moment. to go on is to go through.i only post lolcats? bah. BAH!! contextually, my stories were freakin' artworks. my videos poked fun at others AND AT MYSELF!! i've joined many of the monthly challenges, even when they are the eyeball-gouge-inducing 4.40's. why? community, baby. community. do you hear what i'm saying? are you tasting my kool-aid? (hmm, maybe that isn't the right usage of the image.)DO NOT DARE TO JUDGE ME, MAN, FOR MY RIGHT ARM SHALL BE LIKE UNTO THE APPENDAGE OF JUSTICE THOUGH IT WILL NOT BE JUDGING YOU TYPE JUSTICE FOR THAT WOULD BE TWO-FACED!! NO, SIR, MY FACE SHALL NOT BE MADE TWICE OVER!! I MEAN THE RIGHT ARM OF JUSTICE IN A NON-LAW FORMAT WHERE IT SMACKS THE HELL OUT OF YOU!! OHHHH, YEAHHHH!!!

Have any of you actually read words before? My shutters think that sunscreen doesn't work but I keep telling them SPF-15 is a joke. If you were to cross the road you'd find that there's nothing special. It's just the other side. There's no greener pastures except maybe a spot where you haven't parked your car (lolcats). I hope you're following me because I don't have a cell phone so this caravan is GOING HOME WITHOUT YOU. That is if you get lost. If you're going to take anything from this, make sure you log it or else someone is going to find a gift card seven years from now and will have a moral dilemma on their hands. I wouldn't take it but that's me. If you don't like that then move on. Dream On. HBO? Aerosmith? It won't take a Miracle but at its Inception we all Watanabe the one who everyone hates. I don't think we have that situation here but I've been wrong before. Take a second look.