Bluff Magazine's Wsop Streak To Seven

I thought I would pass this along to everyone. Bluff Magazine is running a promotion where you try and pick seven WSOP winners in a row once the tournament reaches the final table or day of play . The first person to accomplish this goal will receive a WSOP Main Event seat. It's also up to you whether you decide to make a pick for a specific final table. If you're not sure, you can skip that tournament and it doesn't affect your current streak. You do have to sign up on the Bluff site though. Could be alot of fun. Here is the link:Bluff Magazine - Streak To Seven

you have to predict the winner of each event at the start of the event? sounds damn near impossible. still, worth the puntpartybet.com are running a similar thing for the World Cup. Predict the correct score in every match, and win €100million. * €100 million - 64 matches correct* €1 million - 61-63 matches correct* €500,000 - 55-60 matches correct* €250,000 - 49-54 matches correcthttps://www.partybets.com/world-cup.betting...on%22:+%22%22}]

you have to predict the winner of each event at the start of the event? sounds damn near impossible. still, worth the punt
No. You only have to pick the winner once it gets down to the final table or final day as is what is happening for the Omaha Hi/Lo event.
No. You only have to pick the winner once it gets down to the final table or final day as is what is happening for the Omaha Hi/Lo event.
Thanks for the info!Good thing I have fast internet access at the office so I can keep up with all these free games.
oh ok. and ur also allowed skip final tables? so cud u just 'bet' on 7 final tables during the series that have chip leaders with, say, 33%+ of the chips? hmmm, I guess the fact only the first person to do it gets the seat might hamper this strategy a bit.
you have to predict the winner of each event at the start of the event? sounds damn near impossible. still, worth the puntpartybet.com are running a similar thing for the World Cup. Predict the correct score in every match, and win €100million. * €100 million - 64 matches correct* €1 million - 61-63 matches correct* €500,000 - 55-60 matches correct* €250,000 - 49-54 matches correcthttps://www.partybets.com/world-cup.betting...on%22:+%22%22}]
Lol are they levelling?No one is going to come anywhere close to winning those $$$

Well I'm going with Brent Hanks for Event #6 $5000 NL Holdem Shootout. I'm hoping since he's an online player he'll have more experience with the 6-man final table. Although Channing and Levi wouldn't have been bad picks.And I'm going with Ralph Zimmerman in Event #7 $2500 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball. He got 6th in the NL 2-7 last year so he obviously knows the game. David Chiu is the obvious choice but everyone is picking him and sometimes you have to take the dark horse pick. Leonard Martin also got 2nd in this same event in 2007 but since he's lower on chips I'm going with Zimmerman.Hopefully by tomorrow my streak will be at 3.

im like 2/14 events now. like 5 2nds and 3rds!doubt i'll win the seat, but if i do, ill tip the OP 5% of my main event for starting this thread

im like 2/14 events now. like 5 2nds and 3rds!doubt i'll win the seat, but if i do, ill tip the OP 5% of my main event for starting this thread
Sweet! I'm doing pretty bad right now. I'm 3/10 total but can't seem to put a streak together. I was sure that Durr and Terrence Chan were going to take their events down which would have gotten me to three but sadly no dice.

One guy has streak of 5 right now and has two chip leaders in todays final tables picked (as of right now):EVENT PLAYER PICKED STATUS Event #21: Seven Card Stud Sorel Mizzi PLAYING Event #20: Pot-Limit Omaha Nenad Medic PLAYING Event #19: 2-7 Draw Lowball Championship David Baker CORRECT Event #18: Limit Hold'em Eric Buchman CORRECT Event #17: No-Limit Hold'em Jason Dewitt CORRECT Event #16: No-Limit Hold�em / Six Handed Carter Phillips CORRECT Event #15: Seven Card Stud Hi-Low Championship Frank Kassela CORRECT I am on a streak of 2 and switched from Mizzi to Ashby based on the fact that other guys with streak of 4 all have these two picked