Creationist Museum

these are all pictures some guy took at the creationist museum in Kentucky. There are a ton of pics so I will probably just add a few a day to let the hilarity sink in.crky3.jpgA penguin in the Garden of Eden, Oh really? cr20.jpgI guess the forces of nature didn't apply to cold dwelling animals there. hahahahahacr19.jpgYes folks, this is our tax dollars at work.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crky.jpgI am going to see the Neanderthals play Jazz at a club tonight, further proof!crky2.jpgSo the moral is, don't piss God off or he will turn humanity into a bunch of blood sucking, cancer ridden Xmen!
these are all pictures some guy took at the creationist museum in Kentucky. There are a ton of pics so I will probably just add a few a day to let the hilarity sink in.crky3.jpg
Adam had a nice barber and a good florist apparently but I think the puma is just waiting for the chance to make that sheep dinner.

Ridicule from the group of people who brought us Piltdown, Java man, Stephen Gould, and the Brontosaurus? Along with theories like man has gills and a tail as an embryo?Who believe that reptiles grew feathers, slowly, over millions of years, and then claim natural selection is the main force controlling these random mutations?Yea..glass houses...

Sweet! Who wants to go dinosaur hunting with me?!
You could go fishing for one...coelacanth1.jpghere's a (snicker) 410 million year old fossil of the transitional fish to land walking mammal.They are abundant in the waters off Japan..coelacanth-4.jpg
You could go fishing for one...coelacanth1.jpghere's a (snicker) 410 million year old fossil of the transitional fish to land walking mammal.They are abundant in the waters off Japan..coelacanth-4.jpg
Oh c'mon, let's go Trex hunting in Ohio. Anything is possible!I'm done for the day, more next week. Hilarious stuff.
Yes folks, this is our tax dollars at work.
I thought the creation museum was privately funded?
The museum, which is said to have cost $27 million, is privately funded through donations to the apologetics ministry Answers in Genesis and opened its doors to the public on May 28, 2007.[8]
. . . and then claim natural selection is the main force controlling these random mutations?
Err, what?
Ridicule from the group of people who brought us Piltdown, Java man, Stephen Gould, and the Brontosaurus? Along with theories like man has gills and a tail as an embryo?Who believe that reptiles grew feathers, slowly, over millions of years, and then claim natural selection is the main force controlling these random mutations?Yea..glass houses...
I's sad for yous.