They should start the video from the halfway point, around second 16. It would be a much better video. Nobody cares if your a mother playing poker."Jens a woman, and she's about to kick your ass"...

sorry, Jen, had to vote *no*I'm rather see A_15 play for the pure skill of it, or V Rouso for the pure sex appeal of it
Eww. Have some fucking respect for yourself!

anyone that says that rousso isn't hot is hating to some degree.She's not a 10, but she sure a'int bad. She actually looks creepy in that picture tbh.Edit: And honestly, she's not even my type.

anyone that says that rousso isn't hot is hating to some degree.She's not a 10, but she sure a'int bad. She actually looks creepy in that picture tbh.Edit: And honestly, she's not even my type.
compared to other poker players, sure. compared to the rest of the world, not really.imho of course
QFT

Walked by her banana yellow LADYMAV Lambo this wknd. Thought about keying it....because....well, she has it and we don't. Duh.(and LOL any Russo hate. None of you twerps would kick her out of bed.)