Wsop Event #3: $1,000 No-limit Hold'em

Event #3 of the 2010 WSOP at The Rio in Las Vegas is a $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em Tournament. Day 1A begins at Noon Sat May 29th Vegas time and Day 1B begins at the same time on Sunday.This tournament will have the largest field in the WSOP other than the main event.Good Luck to all the FCPers who are playing.Updates will be available as usual at Poker News.http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2010-wsop/event-3/

Fluff will be playing tomorrow. He missed his flight because United ****ed up so he'll be in Vegas 3 hours later than he would've liked. I just sent him off at the airport. GL to all!

Go and gl Fluff, gl VtFluff is going to out do looshle just by a nose lol

About 280 players are left from Day 1A out of 2601 who started. Since they usually pay around 10% of the field isn't that cutting it close to some of the last to bust out on Day 1A maybe getting in the money depending on how many enter on Day 1B ?

It could just be a pleasant surprise. 'Surprise, you made the money! Oh, what's this? You're not around? Guess I'll just pocket that then.' >.>

Seth Young(cardcore) Playing the $1k today... table 53, seat 1. Here's to shipping millions!Also The Phoenix88 is supposed to be playing this as well, I believe. GL all!!

Fluff will be playing tomorrow. He missed his flight because United ****ed up so he'll be in Vegas 3 hours later than he would've liked. I just sent him off at the airport. GL to all!
Wasau obv.
About 280 players are left from Day 1A out of 2601 who started. Since they usually pay around 10% of the field isn't that cutting it close to some of the last to bust out on Day 1A maybe getting in the money depending on how many enter on Day 1B ?
there's no way to know who busted out when. I've never seen a 1500 get ITM day 1 but you start with less chips in the 1k so I guess it's possible. They are going to have to make it impossible though because there's no way to know if someone was out on the first hand or lasted 10 hours.

made day 2 with 17,900 chips going to 500/1k next. We're going to be really close to the money when we restart on monday. Avg stack is probably around 25-26

there's no way to know who busted out when. I've never seen a 1500 get ITM day 1 but you start with less chips in the 1k so I guess it's possible. They are going to have to make it impossible though because there's no way to know if someone was out on the first hand or lasted 10 hours.
Last year, I played Event #24 and we played to the money exactly on Day 1 so it could theoretically happen.GL FCPers
Last year, I played Event #24 and we played to the money exactly on Day 1 so it could theoretically happen.GL FCPers
what was the buyin and how many starting days?
Wasau obv.
yeah lolOut 2 levels in today flush draw<tripsI pre-regged for the $1.5k on Monday.Gl to VTlaxer and cwik who made day 2
what was the buyin and how many starting days?
1500 NLHE, 3 day tournament. It's the one BKice came in 2nd in last year.
1500 NLHE, 3 day tournament. It's the one BKice came in 2nd in last year.
He means starting days, like day 1a and day 1b, etc..