Ready for some more hot ass girls in skimpy outfits... Bring it on!Kherington.jpg

I just read some stuff about the show that will be new... I like them.Only 10 contestants will be chosen instead of 20. Each week a contestant will be teamed up with an all-star dancer from a previous season. Only one dancer will be cut each week instead of 2.Mia Michaels will be judging instead of Mary Murphy (thank god). Mary Murphy will be a choreagrapher.

why do all the judges cry when a fat person dances?
Because fat people are the key that unlocks the soul...that and Bret Michaels.michaels2.jpg

I'm rooting for "Marge Simpson." I'd be really suprised if she makes it with only 5 girls going through. I also liked the Iranian girl but it looks like she might quit in next weeks show.I'm rooting against the hip hop dude. We don't need another token guy who is really good at hip hop, and is improving at everything else. Just put people on there who are good at everything.

That was pretty brutal how the judges traveled to the contestants houses to tell them and their whole family that they didn't make it. I was shocked that the dude with the hamstring problem didn't make it. Apparently they are going for a flaming gay theme with ALL the guys this year.

I love they have Katherine back as an all star and gave her a sexy routine. Schwing!!! Wait, do people still say schwing? I was simply trying to point out that she gets me aroused

I love they have Katherine back as an all star and gave her a sexy routine. Schwing!!! Wait, do people still say schwing? I was simply trying to point out that she gets me aroused
jesus... she is so hot.I really hate all the emotional crying shit after almost every single routine. I'm rooting for anyone to win except the asian guy or Billy Bell. I'm not a homophobe or anything, but who taught these guys to be the flamingest gays ever at such a young age?

Agreed this show is turning way tooooo homo. The asian dude did have an awesome routine, but then the crying after it ruined it for me. Absolutely ruined it for me. And almost every dude on the show is way too flamboyant, even the b-boy seems a little bleh. Whatever happen to gettin real dudes on the show like Twitch and Pascha. Gah.

• 2 weeks later...

that hip hop routine was amazing.i dont know how that jose guy keeps getting by. the judges keep saying he's good but i think he sucks and is the worst dancer by far. i dont get this he smiles, so he gets to go on crap.

that hip hop routine was amazing.i dont know how that jose guy keeps getting by. the judges keep saying he's good but i think he sucks and is the worst dancer by far. i dont get this he smiles, so he gets to go on crap.
I don't think Jose has been voted in the bottom 3 left. Maybe tonight but I havent watched the episode yet. The judges always like contestants who are out of their element and improving which is why he might be kept on a little longer than he should. There is a hip hop guy like him almost every season.
I don't think Jose has been voted in the bottom 3 left. Maybe tonight but I havent watched the episode yet. The judges always like contestants who are out of their element and improving which is why he might be kept on a little longer than he should. There is a hip hop guy like him almost every season.
The other guy hip hop dancers could atleast dance other genres. This guy is absolutely brutal.
No, it only seems that they like hip hoppers or b boys dancing in other genres and give them a pass even though they suck. The tapper girl didn't get a pass from them on salsa. Basically, the judges are hypocrites and it's who they like the most, personality wise. Still though, the all star chicks, I love em, all.
No, it only seems that they like hip hoppers or b boys dancing in other genres and give them a pass even though they suck. The tapper girl didn't get a pass from them on salsa. Basically, the judges are hypocrites and it's who they like the most, personality wise. Still though, the all star chicks, I love em, all.
agreed
  • 2 weeks later...
Allison is the best female all star ever. She's the best dancer, always has the best performances, and she is this type of hot I can't even explain.
I used to be in love with her back in the day when she was first on the show. Then I saw her in the audience a few years ago, and she looked horrible. Nice to hear she is back to being hot.My girlfriend and I started watching this season but I found it incredibly boring for some reason. I think there was just too much of it last season, with 2 american versions + a canadian version.

I swear to god if kip or kenny, or whatever the f*ck his name is wins this show, i am going to be so angry. i hate almost all the dancers thir yr but kenny (the little gay white guy) annoys the crap out of me on so many levels. i hate his stupid smile, i hate his attitude, just everything, bah i hate him.

Kenthis name is Kentand Allison did look hot in that "edge of the stage" routine.there was a girl in the audience, sitting next to the choreographers and other all stars that I recognized but for the life of me couldn't place last week and it was killing me. She had blond hair, really white teeth. Hmmm