May 28th Msop Event 1 Stakes

hud
i srsly have gotten this msg like 20223515 times today from u so must be doing shat right
Why didn't this thread get more responses!so many reasons.
lurbz owns the forum???

ddf13 (w) turtle And he is an idiot because while he posts all this stuff we all laugh at his stupidity and he doesnt realize it? lol idk just thought this thread deserved at least one attempt

ddf13 (w) turtle And he is an idiot because while he posts all this stuff we all laugh at his stupidity and he doesnt realize it? lol idk just thought this thread deserved at least one attempt
this is bullshit. You have to commit to it. There's no "light swipe" in an attempt to get a stake without actually dissing a person.Come with it or don't come at all!!!!!!

Lurbz is so dumb, he makes fictional characters like Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson look not dumb.Lurbz is so dumb, he once ate a Snickers Marathon bar because he thought it would help him win an actual marathon.<whiney high pitched southern accent>If you ever took a crap on a regular pencil during a test because you needed a #2 pencil, you might Lurbz.SuperJon9000

Let me know if your able to play you got one
Lurbz is so dumb, he makes fictional characters like Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson look not dumb.Lurbz is so dumb, he once ate a Snickers Marathon bar because he thought it would help him win an actual marathon.<whiney high pitched southern accent>If you ever took a crap on a regular pencil during a test because you needed a #2 pencil, you might Lurbz.SuperJon9000
you got one to post your info superjon9000 is your tilt name and i need image and letter There is one more left
Let me know if your able to play you got oneyou got one to post your info superjon9000 is your tilt name and i need image and letter There is one more left
tilt name is SuperJon9000not sure what you mean by image and letter
tilt name is SuperJon9000not sure what you mean by image and letter
when you transfer money it shows your avatar and the city first letter to make sure your shipping it to the right person