Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament #260241929 under the Private Tournaments Tab at 9:00 PM ET tonight for the $11 NL Holdem Negreanu Open.The password as always is fcpfcpI'll be playing tonight to defend my victory from last week and if you're Man or Woman enough to challenge me I say bring it on.I'm also going to stake 2 players in tonight's tournament so post in this thread why I should stake you. It'll be the usual 50/50 with no stake back and I'll announce who I'm staking around 7:30 or so.Have Fun

I'll be the first to beg....The reason I should be staked this week is because I basically padded the prize pool last week. I came in 4th the first open I did a few weeks ago, but only played 5 out of 37 hands last week to be the 3rd person out. Embarassing. I just "didn't have it" last week, and had been on a bad luck run and just mentally "didn't have it". I have been busy the past few weeks and not have been able to put in as much time as I need to. Ohhh, just realized, I am not making a good begging case. Staking me would be like a +450 on your money. Huge dog. Not good odds. Ohh well. How about just groveling and plain old begging. Please, O Please, O Please!!!!:club:

You should stake me, because you beat me HU last week - and you feel bad about that and want to make it up to me. :club::ts
WTF?
You should stake me, because you beat me HU last week - and you feel bad about that and want to make it up to me. :club::ts
He should stake you because you let him win, otherwise his ego would of been deflated ;)In as the usual to get revenge against the suck out I took against that limy friend of mine. This time to place better than the 4th I got last week.

I'll throw my name in the ring.MaxStPolishI dunno why though, I'm like 0-4 for you since shipping that nego in my 1st stake. If not me, then that 1st guy. His groveling is shameless and i love it!!

I'm thinking of playing tonight so I'll throw my hand up for a stake.I havn't played one in a while but I do have two wins under my belt for this if that helps.

I would also like to throw my name in the hat for a stake. You should stake me because I just graduated from college two weeks ago! Whatsupma3 (New Castle)

I'll be the first to beg....The reason I should be staked this week is because I basically padded the prize pool last week. I came in 4th the first open I did a few weeks ago, but only played 5 out of 37 hands last week to be the 3rd person out. Embarassing. I just "didn't have it" last week, and had been on a bad luck run and just mentally "didn't have it". I have been busy the past few weeks and not have been able to put in as much time as I need to. Ohhh, just realized, I am not making a good begging case. Staking me would be like a +450 on your money. Huge dog. Not good odds. Ohh well. How about just groveling and plain old begging. Please, O Please, O Please!!!!:4h
I'm going to stake CorvairShaggy and Allie tonight.Can you both post your Stars user name and location.Good luck horsies.
I would also like to throw my name in the hat for a stake. You should stake me because I just graduated from college two weeks ago! Whatsupma3 (New Castle)
Hey Joe. I'll put you in. Have fun.
I'm going to stake CorvairShaggy and Allie tonight.Can you both post your Stars user name and location.Good luck horsies.
YES!! I finally won something!!! (Uhh Ohh, now I've got added pressure. :club: ) I will give it my best!! Thanks!!!CorvairShagg (Birmingham)
Thanks Bob, you rock!BunnyRocks (Calgary)
YES!! I finally won something!!! (Uhh Ohh, now I've got added pressure. :club: ) I will give it my best!! Thanks!!!CorvairShagg (Birmingham)
Thanks Bob, you rock!BunnyRocks (Calgary)
Money sent.

Oh yeah, last week HU Bob said he had a 9 on a Jx8d9dTd board where he c/r the flop and bet the turn. Allie told me she really wanted to shove with Jd6x but I said it had to be a good turn fold. The Td was literally the worst card in the deck and she couldn't beat anything he c/r'd barreled. Allie said her instincts were telling her it was a bad fold. She's good.

just make sure AJ>AK AIPF again!:4h
Oops, oh yeah lol. I was lucky to have made it to the final table. Doh!
no way, you're instincts said the jack was coming.