A Mosque On The Twin Towers Site?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP DRINKING THE PALIN/RNC KOOL-AID YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS
I just made this pfffpfffptbtttpffffffbtrbtbtpfffff noise. kind of a muffled laugh sorta thing.
To you... And if I didn't feel such an incredible disrespect from you I might be inclined to respond in a more serious way. Anyway I can explain every single statement I make, so if you have doubts or questions I'll be happy to answer them. That is when they come from a place of genuine interest, not from a place of me having to prove myself to you.Edit: Appearantly it's not that easy for you to ignore me.
I keep responding to you because you aren't understanding the simple concept that: I don't dislike you, I just find your posting style to be annoying, to me. I don't think I'm alone. It just seems to me that you're getting some backlash for your posts, and since it seems apparent that you're not going anywhere, I simply offered some advice to make your fcp posting life easier. Honestly, I don't care, and this whole exchange is really silly to me. I'm sorry if you think I'm being disrespectful, that's not what I'm trying to do.I don't really care what you post about, to me your posts are just noise. Don't be insulted by that, I just find other posters to be more entertaining and less in-your-face. No biggie. I don't care if you explain yourself or your posts, but I think jjj asked you to clarify something.
it was merely a statement of fact. I think the real problem here (as usual) is the problem is more complicated than we are acknowledging. Muslims from the Middle East and Afghanistan and Pakistan are much more like European Muslims than the left would like to admit. But, for the most part, American Muslims are quite different than Muslims from the Middle East and so forth.Europe is having very real problems with its Muslim population....America is not. So, we should let American Muslims build their mosques and try to keep them on our side because that will be beneficial when dealing with the rise of militant Islam in the Middle East and Europe. No sense pissing off people within our borders unduly; seems like a bad idea to me.
So Europe opened it's doors and then bent over backwards for the muslims because there was no sense pissing off people wihtin their own borders unduly, it seemed like a bad idea to them at the time.Now they are having real problems with their muslim population.So your answer for America is to mirror their previous course of action perfectly...because it will turn out better for us because we 'care more'?I told this story before and I'll tell it again, a couple years ago a Marine General I was golfing with told me that Sweden pulled out of a NATO war games exercise because Israel was participating. Sweden was afraid that if they participated in a NATO exercise with Israel, that it's muslim population would be offended, so they pulled completely out of the exercise.The reality is that Sweden would rather partner with a group of anti-semites than stand for what's right.And Sweden is a bastion of leftist thinking. A poster child for the direction the left wants to take this country.Reminds me of the pro-communist idiots on American colleges; "The only reason communism hasn't worked is because it wasn't done right"the only reason muslims enter a country, increase in size then begin using their numbers to force their religion into the country's laws is because the country wasn't nice enough to them.
This is what makes Al Qaeda in particular so dangerous.....their goal is completely laughable and unattainable.....so they have no reason to do anything but try and cause as much death and destruction as possible. Which is exactly why Obama was 100000% correct to sign that nuclear treaty with Russia by the way. The less nukes the Russkies have lying around under-secured, the less likely Al Qaeda gets a hold of one. Of course, that flew over Sarah Palin's head but Ronald Reagan would agree.
My dad worked on ICBMs most of my childhood, I used to hear some funny stories.One story I heard and later read in Air Force Magazine was that when Reagen did the SALT treaty with Russia, we sent people there and they sent people here, to confirm the dismantling of the nukes. When our guys returned they told us that basically Russia had let a bunch of their nukes go, the launch sites were filled with water, the general consensus was that the nukes they dismantles, would never have worked anyway.So Don't get all teary eyed when Russia talks with us about trading nuke for nuke.It doesn't really work out in life, the way it does on paper.
Do you think the Catholic Church should close any church within a two-three block radius of a victim of molestation?
Yes, they should close all of them. Why should a criminal organization be allowed to persist simply because they are religious?
Yes, they should close all of them. Why should a criminal organization be allowed to persist simply because they are religious?
Unreal, some priests molests kids, some other ones cover it up, shut down the religion, Some muslims murder innocents as a matter of policy, lets be tolerant.
Unreal, some priests molests kids, some other ones cover it up, shut down the religion, Some muslims murder innocents as a matter of policy, lets be tolerant.
No, let's shut down all religions for stifling the advancement of civilization.
I don't care if you explain yourself or your posts, but I think jjj asked you to clarify something.
I think he rationalized his lack of explanation to me by saying that I only wanted to prove him wrong or something. Which wasn't actually true, but whatever. Hate and stupidity is only perception anyway.
My dad worked on ICBMs most of my childhood, I used to hear some funny stories.One story I heard and later read in Air Force Magazine was that when Reagen did the SALT treaty with Russia, we sent people there and they sent people here, to confirm the dismantling of the nukes. When our guys returned they told us that basically Russia had let a bunch of their nukes go, the launch sites were filled with water, the general consensus was that the nukes they dismantles, would never have worked anyway.So Don't get all teary eyed when Russia talks with us about trading nuke for nuke.It doesn't really work out in life, the way it does on paper.
The lax attitude they take with their nukes is exactly why we need to keep working on disarmament. I am not worried about us losing a nuke; I am worried about them losing 10. It does not have to work out because we are not worried about nuclear war with Russia (and we have more than enough nukes to do whatever at this point let's be serious).
The lax attitude they take with their nukes is exactly why we need to keep working on disarmament. I am not worried about us losing a nuke; I am worried about them losing 10. It does not have to work out because we are not worried about nuclear war with Russia (and we have more than enough nukes to do whatever at this point let's be serious).
Seems to be working great, they've proven to be such a responsible Nuclear Partner helping out our friends like Iran get up to speed.
Seems to be working great, they've proven to be such a responsible Nuclear Partner helping out our friends like Iran get up to speed.
kind of beside the point. Worries over loose nukes are not the same as worries that Russia and Iran are too cozy. And if they are that cozy that only provides more reason to make sure Russia has less of them lying around. So thanks for helping me make my point I guess.
No, let's shut down all religions for stifling the advancement of civilization.
HAHHAHHAHHAHAAA.That's the funniest thing you've written.It would be funnier if it was based on any facts though.Hey, make a joke about how atheism has killed 10 times more people in 50 years than Christianity did in 2,000. that would be funny because it would also be true.
So Europe opened it's doors and then bent over backwards for the muslims because there was no sense pissing off people wihtin their own borders unduly, it seemed like a bad idea to them at the time.
It's amazing that nobody will address this. We have gotten to a point where we have become so P.C. in this world that we are allowing an entire culture to slowly supplant existing ones. If we (and by we I really mean any country that is not a Islamic based county) continue to allow the immigration and blending of cultures, they will take over within a few decades.Most of the Western world, and non-middle east Asia do not procreate like Muslims. We are down to less than 2 kids per family. Muslims have 6,7...10 kids and by the proxy of their belief system want to take over with their ideals and oust the existing ideals.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-continent.htmlThis is a giant issue. Cultures will be lost. The way of life people have grown accustom to will be changed. Architectural history in Europe is being destroyed and Mosques put up in it's place.
I think he rationalized his lack of explanation to me by saying that I only wanted to prove him wrong or something. Which wasn't actually true, but whatever. Hate and stupidity is only perception anyway.
sarah-palin.png
Well, MK has the hate part, and to be honest, hasn't done much to dispel the other part
Well, MK has the hate part, and to be honest, hasn't done much to dispel the other part
I KNOW: LET'S HAVE A SPELLING CONTEST.EDIT: if you call me stupid in a dream you better wake up and apologize
The absolutely funny part here is that you are afraid of the same people getting one of these 'lost nukes' that you are in this thread defending.Let's be nice to them and trust them. "Let's just not let them have any weapons."And before you tell us that it's the ones in the middle east that you don't trust, let' remember that their greatest damage done ever in one blow was the one done in NY city. Not in the middle east.
I KNOW: LET'S HAVE A SPELLING CONTESTEDIT: if you call me stupid in a dream you better wake up and apologize
well we could base your brightness on your posts....oh wait, no we can't