A Mosque On The Twin Towers Site?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything about this in a while?Updates?
They built the Mosque, and it turned to be the last piece in a puzzle that led to the resurrection of Muhammad. The Prophet rose from the grave and danced across Ground Zero as all Muslims across America, who secretly knew about this in advance, celebrated by blowing up schools in suicide bombings.Surprised you didn't hear about that.
They built the Mosque, and it turned to be the last piece in a puzzle that led to the resurrection of Muhammad. The Prophet rose from the grave and danced across Ground Zero as all Muslims across America, who secretly knew about this in advance, celebrated by blowing up schools in suicide bombings.Surprised you didn't hear about that.
Liberal media blackout until they can find the way to clear Obama and blame this on Bush O'Donnell Tea Party?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothing says we embrace America and its values like asking for a handout, right?
Again, been said a lot, but needs to be said again.The fact that these guys are this inept at the PR thing shows that either they are innocent babes in the woods ( Not likely from the cleric's credentials.Or they so do not give a flying care about anything any westerner thinks that they are immune to hearing the criticism.I am thinking the latter is the most likely scenario
Again, been said a lot, but needs to be said again.The fact that these guys are this inept at the PR thing shows that either they are innocent babes in the woods ( Not likely from the cleric's credentials.Or they so do not give a flying care about anything any westerner thinks that they are immune to hearing the criticism.I am thinking the latter is the most likely scenario
Option 3: They are trying to be provocative and looking for conflict.