Hockey's Most Loved Player

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selanne.Not Laperriere cuz he plays for the Flyers, so at least 4 team's fans hate him.
Only thing that bugs me about Selanne is he complains to the refs too much, but everything else he does off the ice is hard to look.Lappy may play for the Flyers, but he's not a Carcillo.

I actually have no problem with Lappy, but I don't think he fits the initial description of this thread.If this was like a "guys on rivals that you really respect" thread, then I'd be in for that.

If this was like a "guys on rivals that you really respect" thread, then I'd be in for that.
Daniel Alfredsson would be on my list for that, but he's not a "universally loved and respected" kind of guy. What about (homer pick) Ryan Miller? Does he qualify as a guy that's looked up to all around the league?
Daniel Alfredsson would be on my list for that, but he's not a "universally loved and respected" kind of guy. What about (homer pick) Ryan Miller? Does he qualify as a guy that's looked up to all around the league?
I would say fans have nothing to say about Ryan Miller because they don't give a shit about him. Goalies behind their masks just don't rate unless they become all time greats or are crazy or do strange things.