Official 2010 Off Season Free Agent And Trade Thread

3. The Lakers do not win 60 games as they coast through the reg season.5. The Bulls prove to be vastly overrated.
Totally agree on #3. I considered a prediction that Kobe would miss about 20 games this season, but be fresh in the playoffs, but he just never wants to miss any time at all.I think the Bulls are like the Thunder in that they will be very good, but I'm not sure that this is the year it happens.
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree on #3. I considered a prediction that Kobe would miss about 20 games this season, but be fresh in the playoffs, but he just never wants to miss any time at all.I think the Bulls are like the Thunder in that they will be very good, but I'm not sure that this is the year it happens.
I think the biggest difference for me with the Bulls and the Thunder is I like Kevin Durant a lot more than I like Derrick Rose. Until Rose starts hitting 3s, I don't love him as much as everyone else does.
I think the biggest difference for me with the Bulls and the Thunder is I like Kevin Durant a lot more than I like Derrick Rose. Until Rose starts hitting 3s, I don't love him as much as everyone else does.
I love Durant and I would love to see that team make the leap.Somewhere in this forum, possibly even this thread, are some posts about how Rose has revamped his jump shot and has a consistent 3-pointer now. Believe it when I see it and all that, but if it's true, can definitely take a huge step forward.Bonus prediction: Blazers win their division and finish as the #2 seed in the West.
I love Durant and I would love to see that team make the leap.Somewhere in this forum, possibly even this thread, are some posts about how Rose has revamped his jump shot and has a consistent 3-pointer now. Believe it when I see it and all that, but if it's true, can definitely take a huge step forward.Bonus prediction: Blazers win their division and finish as the #2 seed in the West.
I remember that post about Rose and I think my reaction was the same as yours: I will believe it when I see it.
Honestly, that looks like a horrible line-up to me. Who is going to create?JJJ, I would give you 1.5-1.
Mo can get about 18 ppg and Jamison is low 20s. Not horrible. Not worse than Wiz any how...oh wait....But I'd be game for 29.5 wins @ 1.5-1. I'll take Cavs to win over 29.5 games at USD $100 to win $150.Reply to confirm!
5 predictions:1. The Shaq experiment is a complete disaster in Boston---until the playoffs where he helps Boston beat Orlando and give Miami a rough series.2. OKC wins their division.3. The Lakers do not win 60 games as they coast through the reg season.4. The Heat do not win more then 64 games.5. The Bulls prove to be vastly overrated.
1. I actually think the Shaq thing will work out. I mean, if he doesn't cause a problem and gets 12 and 5 isn't that pretty much success?2. I'm going to say but mostly just to be different. Still think a healthy Portland can do sick stuff and Utah/Denver will be right up there. 3. I'll take the over on 60 games. They're just too good and the new additions have been excellent.4. They might not in the future years but I think Year 1 is the statement year. Barring injury to the Big 3 they'll get more than 645. Totally agree
Mo can get about 18 ppg and Jamison is low 20s. Not horrible. Not worse than Wiz any how...oh wait....But I'd be game for 29.5 wins @ 1.5-1. I'll take Cavs to win over 29.5 games at USD $100 to win $150.Reply to confirm!
Nah, I looked at the rest of the East and 33-49 is perfectly likely. I like the Cavs/Thunder bet more. Sorry.I think you might be right about the Heat too. If Lebron does not come out playing all pissed off, he maybe does not have that gear in him.

In what way are the Bulls overrated? I've only heard people predicting them to win 48-52 games and finish 4th or 5th in the East which I think is totally reasonable.

• 5 months later...
In what way are the Bulls overrated? I've only heard people predicting them to win 48-52 games and finish 4th or 5th in the East which I think is totally reasonable.
Underrated imo. :club: