Megan Fox Dropped From Transformers 3

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66229One of the truly colossal FAILS in movie history. This chick will never get more exposure or more dough in her life than from this franchise. Have some effing respect. She should be s*cking Michael Bay's wang just for casting her. Not a fan of the 2nd film but you know the 3rd will still make more than the first two. Its just bad business. And damn Michael Bay for letting her walk. Now he's got to find some other hott piece of ass to exploit. megan-fox0.jpg

Paramount Pictures reportedly decided not to pick up her option as the studio and director Michael Bay want to take the story line in another direction and plan to cast another actress as the love interest for Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LaBeouf. The trade says the decision "was unrelated to a September interview with a British magazine in which Fox compared Bay with Adolf Hitler.You should read your link before ripping on Ms. Fox.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!(Of course, this "NO!" is aimed at the fact that there's going to be a Transformers 3. IMO, Megan not doing T3 is the best move of her career)

Paramount Pictures reportedly decided not to pick up her option as the studio and director Michael Bay want to take the story line in another direction and plan to cast another actress as the love interest for Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LaBeouf. The trade says the decision "was unrelated to a September interview with a British magazine in which Fox compared Bay with Adolf Hitler.You should read your link before ripping on Ms. Fox.
Clearly you aren't reading between the lines. She bitched about Bay to the press, basically calling him a pompous bastard who ran the set like 'Hitler'. You are telling me that all the bad mouthing she did about the director of one of the industry's wealthiest franchises, has NOTHING to do with her 'release'. Maybe Julia Roberts or Meg Ryan could get away with something like that, but Megan Fox is lucky to have been cast, as would any neophyte hottie.And who the hell is Ms. Fox...was she your 8th Grade Math Teacher?...Pardon me while I go rub one out to that thought. :club:

Looks like Shia will have to eff some other smokin' hott babe on his way to John Stamos status in Hollywood.

Saw her in a preview for the new Nicholas Cage movie about a sorcerer's apprentice, I think, or Prince of Persia...one of those movie I'll probably skip

Saw her in a preview for the new Nicholas Cage movie about a sorcerer's apprentice, I think, or Prince of Persia...one of those movie I'll probably skip
I'm gonna skip most of her flicks...unless she shows some cooch or ta-tas. God Bless Mr. Skin. :club:
Perhaps she's smarter than everyone gives her credit and she's getting out of this disaster.
Then again...she'd have to be.
Perhaps she's smarter than everyone gives her credit and she's getting out of this disaster.
That movie is a disaster for everyone except the actors/directors/producers. It will still make tons of money.
  • 6 months later...

Why does Michael Bay suck so much and continue to piss on my childhood.Apparently in the new transformers movie Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin actually found a crash Decepticon ship on the moon. WTF?

Why does Michael Bay suck so much and continue to piss on my childhood.Apparently in the new transformers movie Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin actually found a crash Decepticon ship on the moon. WTF?
LOL...this is too funny