Private Ss Leaderboard

add me inMaxStPolish on both Stars and Tilt.Definitely couldn't hurt to hopefully keep my arse more focused knowing others will be seeing my laundry!!Edit: I used my 5 searches for the day already, so it won't let me bring up my name to select the "opt in"
im pretty sure if you send sharkscope 3 cents it auto opts you in. I might be wrong
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jcashx36x on both stars & tilt.GLAaloha, jc
Sure.Stars: potatoman79 ( haven't played there in a while, but that will change soon)Full Tilt : potatoman79 ( where my ass is currently being handed to me).Thanks.
add me inMaxStPolish on both Stars and Tilt.Definitely couldn't hurt to hopefully keep my arse more focused knowing others will be seeing my laundry!!Edit: I used my 5 searches for the day already, so it won't let me bring up my name to select the "opt in"
Not Opted In.
i opted in.mrpristine- looks like were only doing stars i guess...
For June, yes, but when we see how this turns out I'll figure out a non-confusing way to add FTP in.
Not Opted In.For June, yes, but when we see how this turns out I'll figure out a non-confusing way to add FTP in.
you didn't quote me :club:
you didn't quote me :club:
I did not show on their either and I opted in :(Also, where do you go to view the leaderboard??
It has to update, it updates every 24 hours. Once I add you you have to wait till the next one in order for it to show up.It's Leaderboards, then where it says Current select Private, then FCP June Leaderboard (at the bottom).
It has to update, it updates every 24 hours. Once I add you you have to wait till the next one in order for it to show up.It's Leaderboards, then where it says Current select Private, then FCP June Leaderboard (at the bottom).
no problem, just wanted to make sure you saw me. Thanks
im pretty sure if you send sharkscope 3 cents it auto opts you in. I might be wrong
u r right. i never clicked before to find out how to opt in, lol!If this is just on stars, the follow up question is can anyone do a xfer tilt for stars? like 50 or 100 for now if anyone can.
Cool beans.Thanks!!

I'll join. Just started up trying to do this stuff properly, play within my limits and build a roll rather than spaff my cash away and re-deposit over and over again. I'm pretty low stakes though, so not sure I'll be able to keep up with folks on profit.jambot13 (Stars)

Wooo hooooo!!!PokerStars Tournament #277336063, 8-GameBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD46 playersTotal Prize Pool: $460.00 USDTournament started 2010/06/05 23:45:00 CT [2010/06/06 0:45:00 ET]Dear bbgun5310,You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 69.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 78.74 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/