Private Ss Leaderboard

Yo all,Post if you're interested, as much as I troll I'm requesting no trolling ITT because there's no place for it.If someone wants to do a prop bet associated with this as well, I'm all ears, but for now if you want there to be one of these, post Stars name, and I will request a Private SharkScope Leaderboard for FCPers to track how well you do against the rest of the forum, or see how everyone else is doing, etc., I'll handle it.Need 5 to start it so lemme know.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo all,Post if you're interested, as much as I troll I'm requesting no trolling ITT because there's no place for it.If someone wants to do a prop bet associated with this as well, I'm all ears, but for now if you want there to be one of these, post Stars name, and I will request a Private SharkScope Leaderboard for FCPers to track how well you do against the rest of the forum, or see how everyone else is doing, etc., I'll handle it.Need 5 to start it so lemme know.
OOOooOOOOO ME ME ME going for last obv
I'll see about maybe throwing a little FCP swag into the mix if this works out.
oh hiI'm doing it for all games, not just SNGs. So MTTs count too.I'll set it up later tonight, I should be able to always add more later.

Before I start it, someone let me know if I should do all of 2010, or from June 1st on (Last 7 Months)? Or do you guys want to do it for like a 1 month stretch?You guys let me know, I'm gonna go get some grub.

Before I start it, someone let me know if I should do all of 2010, or from June 1st on (Last 7 Months)? Or do you guys want to do it for like a 1 month stretch?You guys let me know, I'm gonna go get some grub.
Month to Month (kinda like the 4.40) would work better for side betting/competition. Since I just started at PS first of May, doesn't matter to me if it starts June, or goes back to January. (June start would make the playing field even). Just my .02
go lil dome
its mini dome tyvm smd
whatev ims winning <3 U
Month to Month (kinda like the 4.40) would work better for side betting/competition. Since I just started at PS first of May, doesn't matter to me if it starts June, or goes back to January. (June start would make the playing field even). Just my .02
dk u smd
i am interested..sergetoronto
love u smd
For a second I thought this thread was about who killed the most Jews.
no rakeback sry smd <3

need more stars names!I'll make it tomorrow, also get a psuedo-vote on the start date hopefully

iwhatevs i win told s u alreaydasli i gbetter get swag bob... feateurd member for june deserves it
you have to play at least 10 games in a month to win
wseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iwinnerrrrrrrrrrrr PSUUUUUUUgonna pee then back to pwning the forusm
ITS NOT 55 MINUTES PAST THE HOUR YOU'RE SITTING OUT