Theking1305 Is The Best

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, what? The Internet makes begging even more prominent; you're hiding behind a computer, it's not hard to type in "Can I have $10 pls". I'd imagine it's much harder to approach someone face-to-face and ask them for money.
yehhhh very much this....never been cool enough to get begged from...well except from this seat3ismine guy
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, what? The Internet makes begging even more prominent; you're hiding behind a computer, it's not hard to type in "Can I have $10 pls". I'd imagine it's much harder to approach someone face-to-face and ask them for money.
I see your point, but with it being on a computer, people can just flat ignore you, turn chat off, etc. In person, unless you get really confrontational with them, it is alot harder to make them disappear. It is easier in person to just give them a few bucks (paying them off just to go away) than transfering money. I don't see how online this can make you a single $1. Ohh well, I guess there is all types out there.danielpkrsqc - I see you are reading this now. Tell us. How much do you make a week off this gig. Be honest now. :club:

I actually knew someone who did this, he was some guy who used to play at a home game hosted by one of my friends. He said he would ask for like $5 all the time and he would make a few hundred or so during the week.

I actually knew someone who did this, he was some guy who used to play at a home game hosted by one of my friends. He said he would ask for like $5 all the time and he would make a few hundred or so during the week.
No $**T!!! WOW!! I guess I don't have a heart, but to me it is just plain pathetic if you are begging for money at a place where any type of gambling takes place.
I love when people refer to themselves as a third party or as 'some guy'. Quite cute actually.
I love when people refer to themselves as a third party or as 'some guy'. Quite cute actually.
Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

hey someone needs to bump the thread lolMerby