World Cup 2010 Thread

Suggestion:How about we have everyone predict the winner of each game? I will post the complete schedule and we earn points for predicting the correct winner. Maybe bonus points for predicting the exact score. This eliminates the need to get everyone together for a draft and it will also tell us who's in or not. If you submit predictions in the pool thread then you're in. The only thing is people will need to check in and make more predictions when the next round matchups are set.Bueller?
good idea..I like it
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this thread is dead..I will use it to tell you my picks for every game...Follow along....GAME 1...South Africa vs Mexico......PICK Mexico.........Result...........

I have South Africa to win the opener!!!!
sorry about your loss..You have no chance...I have also bet over 10 corners....
sorry about your loss..You have no chance...I have also bet over 10 corners....
mexico has looked good but i have feeling this shit is gunna be more rigged then the penguins winning the cup last yr. find a prop bet we can bet on together for the france paraguay game
mexico has looked good but i have feeling this shit is gunna be more rigged then the penguins winning the cup last yr. find a prop bet we can bet on together for the france paraguay game
i like betting the corners..its fun

what language do they spk in paraguay? if they speak english, i think we should bet paraguay to have the opening kick off. It's -110 on each side. But if they speak english, I think they have a better chance at the coin toss because they'll get to call it.

what language do they spk in paraguay? if they speak english, i think we should bet paraguay to have the opening kick off. It's -110 on each side. But if they speak english, I think they have a better chance at the coin toss because they'll get to call it.
Its spanishhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguay
why our the commentators always british
You don't get out much, do you?