World Cup 2010 Thread

THIS!btw, World Cup trivia kids...........who was the team with the most unblemished record at this World Cup?
holland?
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday i went to watch my friends soccer game..He coaches U9 boys in the same league that my son is in..I brought my vuvuzela and after blowing it a few times, the ref and the league convenor come over and say I have to stop blowing it....Apparently it bothers the kids...YA OK...Ironically in the same league the night before at the U5 game no one said anything..The ref in the U9 league is a little bit of an airhead...He is like 18-19 and got mad for one of the parents because he heard them say "whatever" after a questionable whistle..He warned the parent that if he hears something like that again the PARENT will get a yellow card..The Drama in these soccer games is hilarious...My son's U5 games are so much different..Not looking forward to it when it starts getting serious.

Im conflicted.On one side, I hate when kids sports are taken seriously, so I gotta agree with you there 100%.However, I probably would have hated you if I was standing anywhere near you while you blew that thing. :club:

Im conflicted.On one side, I hate when kids sports are taken seriously, so I gotta agree with you there 100%.However, I probably would have hated you if I was standing anywhere near you while you blew that thing. :club:
The parents all loved it, the kids got a kick out of it...I am going to take it to the Leafs games until I am told otherwise I cant..The Thrashers recently banned them, along with English soccer teams..Also just as a point of reference..I blew it maybe 2 or 3 times in the first half..
The parents all loved it, the kids got a kick out of it...I am going to take it to the Leafs games until I am told otherwise I cant..The Thrashers recently banned them, along with English soccer teams..Also just as a point of reference..I blew it maybe 2 or 3 times in the first half..
OK, maybe after goals? Nice plays?I dont get why they were blowing it throughout the whole game. The constant blare got to me, either that or the soccer really sucked this year.
I just heard on the radio today that AC MILAN VS PANATHINAIKOS will be happening here in town in Aug. Hmmm. I might go to that.
The Greeks vs the Italians..Gonna be nice tailgating food, thats for sure.
I just heard on the radio today that AC MILAN VS PANATHINAIKOS will be happening here in town in Aug. Hmmm. I might go to that.
We have the same game here on Aug3. A friend just asked me if I wanted to go, but I couldnt. Have fun, look out for the souvlakis/canollis being thrown over your head.
We have the same game here on Aug3. A friend just asked me if I wanted to go, but I couldnt. Have fun, look out for the souvlakis/canollis being thrown over your head.
you were one minute late to the party with your greek/italian food reference.
lol looking at ticket prices I may have to be in the last few rows so I should be okay