Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

yeah, i know.the funny thing is that I thought Rose was more likely to call a 3bet than a shove with marginal cards since she sees me as a maniac.
exactly, it's hard to tell when you have a real hand or not, my notes on you are thickhowever on a shove I would of calledyour a hard player to figure out, my friend poorscouser mentioned that about you last night, also you know what yoda thinks lolhe likes your style but can figure you for some leaks
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

move to 50nl already so I can haz fish at 25, kthnx
Gallo lets play some stud poker :)j/k
were at least maybe he might of put something in on flop and I would of pushed anyways, regardless of him betting or not. I was pushing on flop. If I didn't think nutz was going to call me I would of gone all in pre flop, he has been raising my blinds every time , lol I know his game if he can push me around and get away with it he would of.
If I pushed all in on preflop perhaps you would of call me putting me on AK, AQ
exactly, it's hard to tell when you have a real hand or not, my notes on you are thickhowever on a shove I would of called
jesus christ

Rosie dearest:Would of or would have?EXPLANATION:Basic Rule: Of is a preposition. Do not use of in the place of have after verbs such as could, should, would, might and must.EXAMPLE:Incorrect:You would of enjoyed the picnic.Correct: You would have enjoyed the picnic. You would’ve enjoyed the picnic.

Ok so he raised into you with action to you and you flatted pre but you wanted him to commit all his chips? After he makes that raise I doubt he is folding any of his range so you may as well stick it in pre with aa/kk. and if you have aa or kk here the chance of him hitting quads with an underpair is about the same odds of lurbz ever cutting his hair shorter than a foot.
hud
Rose, i just calculated the amount of sense you made in this thread and came up with a sum of 0.
this will go down as the worst hand/reasoning in the history of FCP
don't listen to them Rose, you are playing, and play, you're best. I would of went and gone all in on that flop seeing as his call would of helped my stack to be bigger and Nutzz is a little bit of a small crazy player some and most have the times.
this will go down as the worst hand/reasoning in the history of FCP
Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

don't know what the neg-o-tive (get it) hype is about FCP. Between this thread and the king thread, I've giggled awkwardly 4 times since getting home from work. Viva la FCP!!!!

don't listen to them Rose, you are playing, and play, you're best. I would of went and gone all in on that flop seeing as his call would of helped my stack to be bigger and Nutzz is a little bit of a small crazy player some and most have the times.
loooooooolThis needs some love. :club::ts:4h
1. but if I put it all in pre, he folds I get no action period. were at least maybe he might of put something in on flop and I would of pushed anyways, regardless of him betting or not. I was pushing on flop. 2. If I didn't think nutz was going to call me I would of gone all in pre flop, he has been raising my blinds every time , lol I know his game if he can push me around and get away with it he would of. As a rule I generally do not slow play Aces or Kings 3. but knowing his play I knew he already raised me and 4. I wanted to get max action out of him. Also I need to mix of my play once in a while and not always push with the nuts. I agree with pushing 99% of the time, but then there that 1% when you have to mix up your play. He is one player I will change my game with as he knows my a bit too well.
1. In that super unlikely scenario where he does fold preflop when you shove, you still increased your stack by more than 50% without seeing a flop. His 2400 + the blinds = 2625...you had less than 5000 to start the hand. I hardly call that "no action."2. ???????? (head just assploded) So you supposedly have KK or AA but you would have shoved if you thought he "wouldn't call you"??????3. I wasn't even in the tournament and I could tell by looking at the HH that he raised you. My first clue was when he increased your bet from 600 to 2400...4. All evidence to the contrary.

Upon further review, rose, you actually achieved a .001 sense level. This is because those groups of letters you posted managed to form words. The words didn't make any sense, but they were words nonetheless.