Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #260241928 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI've registered and I'm challenging all of you to play me at my worst game. If you don't play you must be chickens.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Bob has been so generous as of late :club: , I am going to stake 1 random person that posts in this thread. Actually stake would be the wrong word to use because I don't want anything back. At 7:30pm CST I'll announce who gets the stake.

While I'd never take a Bob stake, unless I go busto, I'd love nothing better than to win a random $11 from Gallo. weirdGallo owned me in a FCP HU match recently by bluff betting an ace on the river when the ace didn't really change anything and I fell for it. Granted, I had K3os for bottom pair of 3's but it was a pretty standard call with the way the hand played out. I'm just saying don't expect me to fold a pair.

Because Bob has been so generous as of late :4h , I am going to stake 1 random person that posts in this thread. Actually stake would be the wrong word to use because I don't want anything back. At 7:30pm CST I'll announce who gets the stake.
Mighty nice of you :)I am planning on playing every Neg-O to the end of the quarter. Since I am a newbie here and came in 4 games late, if I can crack top 10 (especially with playing some HORSE; first time playing it last week and I had a headache all night from too much thinking) at the end of the quarter against the regulars, then that will be a personal poker accomplishment for me :ts Also going to give the 4.40 a try next month ans see how it goes too.See you guys tonight!! :club:

in to take luckbox Gallo out :club: just saying Gary he spewed he luck last week lolthis week maybe a little different as horse is more my game than nlhe

in to take luckbox Gallo out :club: just saying Gary he spewed he luck last week lolthis week maybe a little different as horse is more my game than nlhe
Oh, I don't know if I'm gonna play.

good luck players! im out. tell the NHL to stop starting games at 9pm CST for a local audience and maybe i wouldn't have to be in bed in like an hour.

looooooool Lucky Fish!!GWC gets the stake.But I'm feeling generous. Nutzz you get one too.SN/City on Stars?List RandomizerThere were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order: 1. gwc 2. nutzzcase 3. TotalCon 4. JoeShow 5. colloto 6. gator 7. bbgun 8. corvair 9. KingJ 10. rcgs 11. Kosin 12. dna 13. smoothone