Words
Don't see where you said he ran good. You posted a hand you clearly think he played bad under the quote of "misclick?" Classy.I think someones response to a douchey comment like that showing you that you're just a small stakes troll is probably ok.You really need to stop trolling, it's really pathetic at this point.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see where you said he ran good. You posted a hand you clearly think he played bad under the quote of "misclick?" Classy.I think someones response to a douchey comment like that showing you that you're just a small stakes troll is probably ok.You really need to stop trolling, it's really pathetic at this point.
Bolded: Page 1.
NNB leads a ****ing charmed life
Only reason misclick is the one quoted is because that's his only post in the thread.Anyway, see last sentence in my post, quite relevant here.
Bolded: Page 1.Only reason misclick is the one quoted is because that's his only post in the thread.Anyway, see last sentence in my post, quite relevant here.
Can you not see how quoting someting that says misclick and then post a hand in which you think he played bad makes YOU look like the douche?
Can you not see how quoting someting that says misclick and then post a hand in which you think he played bad makes YOU look like the douche?
Again, he didn't have another post in the thread, and I was directing the post at him.I suppose I could have said something like "Hey NNB, what's it like to run this good" but tbh I was tired as hell.Now I wanna ask you something - if it was donk4life who makes this post, are you going after him like you're going after me? If no, see last sentence in the original post you're replying to.
Classy. So you wanna explain the relevance of how me playing < 1k MTTs of volume impacts you 4bet shoving AJo having no FE against a solid reg and another flat behind for 40+ BBs? Or are you just on some other level that I don't even know about that makes that a remotely good play? I'd love to know mang.Someone called you out for stats before too and I remember you getting pretty pissy about it and going around yelling "results don't matter". I never claimed to be better than you tho. I'd have said this nicer, but now I won't - I'm just curious of why you played like a ****ing clown (cause I'm gonna imagine you're not constantly doing that) and now decide to act like one just because I called you out on one hand?I don't believe I said one word bashing you before you decided to be such a "class act" about it, all I said was you run good and then posted the hand.But, then again, you're NNB, everyone loves you, I'm me, everyone hates me, so they'll side with you no matter what I do here.
ya basically, u troll a lot. You trolled me, so I figured you could handle me trolling you a little? What do you expect when you clearly calling me out for a hand you think i played poorly?It clearly does not impact me shoving Ajo with no fe. Just getting my troll on. As for the hand, I am not unhappy about how I played it and if you were actually courteous about it and wondered why I did that maybe I would have explained the reasoning (which is clearly too advanced for you) but since you decided to be good ole lurbz and troll I will not go into further detail about why i jammed. Funny thing is I actually liked you and thought you were funny until today.Also, lol that I run good. I run at expectation at best but w/e over it. WSOP!!
ya basically, u troll a lot. You trolled me, so I figured you could handle me trolling you a little? What do you expect when you clearly calling me out for a hand you think i played poorly?It clearly does not impact me shoving Ajo with no fe. Just getting my troll on. As for the hand, I am not unhappy about how I played it and if you were actually courteous about it and wondered why I did that maybe I would have explained the reasoning (which is clearly too advanced for you) but since you decided to be good ole lurbz and troll I will not go into further detail about why i jammed. Funny thing is I actually liked you and thought you were funny until today.Also, lol that I run good. I run at expectation at best but w/e over it. WSOP!!
Wasn't trolling dammit, was your only post in the thread to quote. I'm not good at being courteous. About anything. I'll be the first to admit that, and the first to point it out. It's just the way I am.I just thought it was very obv that Bryan wasn't making that 3bet there without TT+ AQ+, but I have a bit of history with him so I don't know if that was your read on him. It just seems like a spot where you have a pretty decent edge on the field (hell, even I did) and that table sucked regardless. You ran good on the one hand I posted, I didn't say you ran good constantly. Meh, you wanna change your opinion of me over one post, so be it, I'm not against you, it's all the nut-hugging people do (not just with you, but with plenty of people) that's annoying to me. I've got nothing against you at all, it's just annoying to me how people take more stock in the section of who is posting and what their "internet opinion" of them is than what the actual post is. Like my point to looshle - if it was donk4life (I'm not targeting you D4L, just an example) I don't think there would be this much backlash with it. But because it's me, and the only thing the majority of you know about me is how I post on the internet when I'm bored, that is your opinion of me. So be it, that's how it goes.Anyway, original purpose of the post was to follow up what I was talking about on page 1, then hopefully get an explanation. Sorry I'm not polite about anything ever.

t/f: donk4life has a long history of trolling?anyways, gotta say, if your gonna post that hand and ask wonder why he played it like that, just say..."hey nnb, can you kinda explain why you jammed there? or soemthing like that" straight posting the hand w/o question or anything does come off as badAnd if it were me, prolly be a different story :club:

ya i mean, im not gonna change my opinion of you over one post. You are good in my book. The stuff I said about you not being able to understand my reasoning I was just trolling. Reason I jammed was because I thought I did okay versus the 3bettors range, but obviously not great and I thought the flatter was a fish from my reads on him and thought I could get the pot hu with 3bettor with tons of dead $ in pot. IDK, maybe its bad, but with my reads at the time I went with it. You make a very good point about passing up high variance edges like that in soft fields, but its also something you do not want to get carried away with.

ya i mean, im not gonna change my opinion of you over one post. You are good in my book. The stuff I said about you not being able to understand my reasoning I was just trolling. Reason I jammed was because I thought I did okay versus the 3bettors range, but obviously not great and I thought the flatter was a fish from my reads on him and thought I could get the pot hu with 3bettor with tons of dead $ in pot. IDK, maybe its bad, but with my reads at the time I went with it. You make a very good point about passing up high variance edges like that in soft fields, but its also something you do not want to get carried away with.
Flatter was lolbad, you've got that right, but I just had a different read on 3bettor in that spot since I've played with him a ton, and thought flatter was a station and wasn't folding to anything once he called the 3bet. IDK, guess just different play styles and reads, based on my reads I couldn't fold fast enough but on yours it makes more sense.
I just thought it was very obv that Bryan wasn't making that 3bet there without TT+ AQ+, but I have a bit of history with him so I don't know if that was your read on him. It just seems like a spot where you have a pretty decent edge on the field (hell, even I did) and that table sucked regardless.
Ya so you weren't posting it like "hey look he runs good" you just thought blah blah 3 bet ranges and shitIan doesn't do that. if he ever turned into a preadolescent teenage girl, id say something but for some reason I'll doubt I ever have to.
Ya so you weren't posting it like "hey look he runs good" you just thought blah blah 3 bet ranges and shitIan doesn't do that. if he ever turned into a preadolescent teenage girl, id say something but for some reason I'll doubt I ever have to.
i only see one troll in this thread right now and it's not me
"i know u are but what am i tho"good one lil urbz!
[ ] argument makes sense[x] looshle getting upset over topic which did not involve him in the first place[x] situation already taken care of, looshle continues trying to argue[x] looshle is troll
[ ] argument makes sense[x] looshle getting upset over topic which did not involve him in the first place[x] situation already taken care of, looshle continues trying to argue[x] looshle is troll
[ ] looshle is upset[x] argument was that you were showing how nnb runs good yet you clearly state you think his play was bad and why as well as quoting it with "misclick"[x] you changed your intent when nnb said he liked you[ ] lots of people like you[ ] some people like you[?] your family likes you

damn, 5 posts before the end i thought this book had a happy ending. Then BAM, it went all empire strikes back. Hopefully episode 'next sunday' wraps everything up happy.