Wtf? No More Credit Card Deposits?

did the govt put a stop to making international credit card deposits/purchases or what?? i tried FTP, poker stars, doyles room and UB, and have gotten declined at all, any one else?. may 9th at FTP was my last deposit with the same card i have used on all these sites for 3 years. i tried to get a new international card, and they dont sell them as of last week. wheres the news on this? i called the proccessor, provider, and the sites and i aint getting anywhere. the card holder says that they dont even recieve the request for withdrawl, so i know its being declined before it gets there, which tells me the govt put a stop to international card purchases (as well as hearing that pre-paid credit cards wont sell international cards as of last week). is this a minnesota thing, or an american thing? i'd like to hear from someone who knows of this, and where i can petition. i'm going to check out poker players alliance and see what they have to say. thx

did the govt put a stop to making international credit card deposits/purchases or what?? i tried FTP, poker stars, doyles room and UB, and have gotten declined at all, any one else?. may 9th at FTP was my last deposit with the same card i have used on all these sites for 3 years. i tried to get a new international card, and they dont sell them as of last week. wheres the news on this? i called the proccessor, provider, and the sites and i aint getting anywhere. the card holder says that they dont even recieve the request for withdrawl, so i know its being declined before it gets there, which tells me the govt put a stop to international card purchases (as well as hearing that pre-paid credit cards wont sell international cards as of last week). is this a minnesota thing, or an american thing? i'd like to hear from someone who knows of this, and where i can petition. i'm going to check out poker players alliance and see what they have to say. thx
I'm assuming you have a checking account? Try the E-Check features if they are available on whatever site you are trying to use. That is how I've always deposited. Fast, easy, and secure. Also I know a lot of sites accept Western Union or Moneygram as well.Sorry I don't know very much about the credit card situation. I know that every card I attempted to use was declined. I don't know the current status though.
i tried putting money in victory last week and it too failed. their help desk said my card might be blocked for international purchases. so could be the same thing. my card was a chase card

WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT

what i'm sayin here guys, is this is the first step in the gov't trying to put a stop to online gambling. first its debit cards, then all other transfers of funds overseas. like i said, i have tried every other site, and talked with several people who said the transfers are being stopped. i was hoping to get more info from sources who would know how or what to do. who can we inform that would have pull in this matter

what i'm sayin here guys, is this is the first step in the gov't trying to put a stop to online gambling. first its debit cards, then all other transfers of funds overseas. like i said, i have tried every other site, and talked with several people who said the transfers are being stopped. i was hoping to get more info from sources who would know how or what to do. who can we inform that would have pull in this matter
The Poker Player's Alliance sounds like what you're looking for.http://theppa.org/