How'd You Come Up With Your Username?

Lurbz - Kinda obv...last name is UrbzDaemonReich (FTP) - "Daemon" because I was an AV kid in high school who did a lot of editing rather than camera work, so my nickname was Daemon (since in computing a Daemon is something that operates in the background.) Reich has been my nickname since I was 12, started off as a randomly assigned nickname for a Laser Tag Overnight Lock-In at the time (lol kid summers), it stuck, and people knew me as that afterwards.BBsRJReich (Stars) - I will never explain this, ever.
Big Boys Rim Job?
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my name is Bob.My Stars name is Big_M after the great hockey player Frank Mahovlich and also after my AHL fatasy hockey team The Big M's who again won the AHL championships.

Corvair = 1960-1969 car made by GM. Rear-Engine Air-Cooled (like a old volkswagen beetle/bug). Most guys here my age (30) or younger have no clue about this car. The old dinosaurs :club: here will remember it as "That's that car where the motor falls out of the back while you are driving down the road." or another one of my favorites, "That's the car my buddy had and the steering wheel came right off and he barely made it home." Actually, if you fix one up these days they are great dependable cars. I have 3. Early Convertible Turbo, Late model coupe (Corsa65), and a Greenbrier (early mini-van).
Unsafe At Any Speed.
I'm a huge cubs fan? No seriously I'm a diehard. I have a love/hate relationship with them.
I figured, perhaps you were a Sox fan and wanted the Cubs to relocate....guess not.
I figured, perhaps you were a Sox fan and wanted the Cubs to relocate....guess not.
lol maybe I wish some of the players would relocate, but definitely not the team :DAt least we got rid of Milton Bradley
lol, I always read your name in my head as shiny poo 3.
lol, i never been told that...maybe i can go with that instead, since no one ever knows who Shyne is anyways...

deep in the forests of northern saskatchewan there is a clearing. within this clearing there are variously-sized blocks of wood, some many centimeters tall. these blocks are laid out in a perfect circle. ancient time dial? mystical gathering place of druidic fur-bearing creatures? woodhenge.at the centre of the circle is one great block measuring 17 centimeters in height, with all four sides exactly 9 centimeters. inscribed on all faces of this block in strange script, a single word: qyayqi.

deep in the forests of northern saskatchewan there is a clearing. within this clearing there are variously-sized blocks of wood, some many centimeters tall. these blocks are laid out in a perfect circle. ancient time dial? mystical gathering place of druidic fur-bearing creatures? woodhenge.at the centre of the circle is one great block measuring 17 centimeters in height, with all four sides exactly 9 centimeters. inscribed on all faces of this block in strange script, a single word: qyayqi.
I feel like I'm playing Pokemon or something after reading that

When I was 14, I was nicknamed Hoot. When I became an uncle, "Uncle Hoot" had a funny back-woods kind of ring to it, even though no one calls me that. I had an "Uncle Boots", which was actually my great uncle, and I'm sure most of the inspiration came from there.So, then I mixed my username with an avatar of Spikehorn Meyer (Google is your friend), to create my own persona. I'm happy with it.But I'm only 41, not 91.

it stems from my ftp name... when i was first signing up for ftp i literally had the screen up and wanted something unique but couldnt think of anything good... we had been smoking some good bud and another friend had just stopped by and busts out the nastiest looking bud i had seen in years... somebody in the room says, "hey, that looks like poo in a bag..." lol, i was high and thought it was hilarious... meh

twister929 was my first screen name ever, combinatioin of my nickname and birthday. Got the nickname after my first trip to JamaciaStars - Breezer929 - twister929 and a bunch of other combinations were taken and I got sick of trying so I substituted Breezer which is the name my friends use for people that are kind of douchesFT - parlaysr4losers - just calling them like I see them

Back in the day, I was quite proud of my newly SuperCharged Yukon. SCYukon.I don't even drive it any more - wife does. SCEscalade would be even more weak so not changing.I seriously think I should change my name to treehuggernot. That would have some meaning for me. Maybe treehuggernaut to be clever. But not that clever.

This may come as a surprise to all here. I just love boners. Boners everywhere. So I combined my desire for boners and the dream of seeing them everywhere, hence the addition of "galore."