MP 1 (Hero)~400SB~700Folds to hero who raises to 12 with QJhhButton and SB call.Flop: 8h 10 6hSB checks, Hero bets 30, button folds, SB calls.Turn: 7SB checks, Hero bets 65, SB calls.River: 3hSB checks, Hero bets 100, SB folds.

MP 1 (Hero)~400SB~700Folds to hero who raises to 12 with QJhhButton and SB call.Flop: 8h 10 6hSB checks, Hero bets 30, button folds, SB calls.Turn: 7SB checks, Hero bets 65, SB calls.River: 3hSB checks, Hero bets 100, SB folds.
I'm not sure about the turn bet. I think you should check behind here, especially if you think a 9 could be in his range. You're playing deep, and you can get raised off your big draw.Seems fine though....actually, i probably either bet more on the river, depending on the player. I'd try to make it look like a bluff.

Definitely check behind the turn. The board is stronger toward SB's range than yours, and you can't rep much besides an overpair. If he chooses to c/r the turn - which he can with a lot of his range, both draws and made hands - you're going to have to fold your big draw.

Definitely check behind the turn. The board is stronger toward SB's range than yours, and you can't rep much besides an overpair. If he chooses to c/r the turn - which he can with a lot of his range, both draws and made hands - you're going to have to fold your big draw.
Wait. How does villain's range include a 9 here?
Wait. How does villain's range include a 9 here?
why can't it include a 9 from the sb? he can easily represent a 9 by making a nice healthy raise, and hero is hard pressed to call
Turn: 7SB checks, Hero bets 65, SB calls.
checking behind on the turn makes sense as Swoly said. A low, four card straight board against a blind is typically not the best place to roll out the semi-bluff. I mean, you have a 24ish% chance to hit your hand, a higher % if you include pairing up one of your overcards. But the SB probably wouldn't call that line with anything your over pair could beat. Betting 65 there more than doubles your exposure in the hand while introducing the risk of being popped by a made hand c/r.
hero is hard pressed to not get chips in
If you call (or shove) a turn c/r in this spot, you are burning money.And I didn't say only the turn hit Villain's range harder, I said the whole board. Tx, basically any SCs, small-med pairs, the typical cold-calling range from the blinds is way stronger than Hero's hand here. If Hero double barrels, he can't rep any hand besides an overpair or perhaps a set (not that any villain will put you on that) - and if you get c/r on the turn here, he's saying he doesn't care if you have an overpair.
If you call (or shove) a turn c/r in this spot, you are burning money.And I didn't say only the turn hit Villain's range harder, I said the whole board. Tx, basically any SCs, small-med pairs, the typical cold-calling range from the blinds is way stronger than Hero's hand here. If Hero double barrels, he can't rep any hand besides an overpair or perhaps a set (not that any villain will put you on that) - and if you get c/r on the turn here, he's saying he doesn't care if you have an overpair.
+1And absolutely no implied odds here if you hit your flush on the river, which is actually what played out. You got lucky and hit and made an extra $65 on the hand by betting the turn, but simply see above as to why you shouldn't have.
Villain was justed moved to table, so no reads, he ended up showing 66, ugghh, I honesty dont know who played the hand worst
lolwat?I assume he was looking for a "safe" turn to c/r. This in itself is horrible. You made a marginal error on the turn by not taking the freebee, but he misplayed every street post-flop.