I know this topic has been discussed many times, but when I searched for it, there were just way too many results to sort through. I don't mind searching for the information, so if someone could give me some tips to narrow down the results, I'd be appreciative. I know you all get tired of saying the same things over and over again. For those of you that don't mind restating your opinion for the umpteenth time, which site do think is best? I mostly play live games, but I'm going to start playing online very soon. I've done some research, and it looks like Full Tilt has the biggest bonuses (100% up to $600), but is it really the best site? Are there bonuses on other sites that I'm not aware of? Any information you guys can provide will help me out a bunch, and I'll be more than happy to put someone down as a reference when I start if you gain bonuses that way. Thanks again.

I think you'll have to read through the posts to get a good idea of what site is right for you. Or you can try out several. You might want to check the "Online Poker" forum as well.And I like FullTilt (in fact I'd be happy to refer you), but it's not the biggest bonus, nor the fastest to clear.Currently, Gamesgrid offers the largest bonus, at 1000% of the deposit up to $5000 bonus dollars.But the party skins have much faster clearing bonuses and offer frequent reload bonuses.Anyway, you'll have to do some reading to make a good first decision, or you can learn from experience like I did.

Depends how much time you have and what limits you play. I was originally going to put some money on gamesgrid just for that insane bonus but then realized I won't have nearly enough time to clear it once school starts back up. Plus I don't play the bigger limits so it will take me longer. If you're in it for the long haul, I suggest going for the bigger bonuses and grinding it out. Otherwise just play party. I cleared my 30% signup in like 3 days. Also I believe Bodog has a 20% unlimited bonus which they credit to your account right away.

party doesn't have the highest limits but if you are going to play ring games at middle limit amounts definately play there the bonuses aren't that big but are super easy to clear. The tournemtn structure and sng structures are bad but if you play cash games its the ultimate aquarium

Thanks for the info guys! :-) I'll probably have time to play anywhere from 2-3 hours a day, and more on the weekends. I plan on putting about $500-$600 dollars (leaves me just enough of my bank roll to continue to play live) in the account, and I plan on single-tabling at probably .50/1.00, at least until I feel comfortable with playing bigger stakes/more tables. I'm pretty sure it will take me a while to clear the bonus unless I just get crazy lucky and manage to win a lot of big pots fast. From what I've read on here, a lot of people think the online tables are tougher than the live ones, so I might be happy simply not busting out in the first couple of weeks. LOL! Thanks again!

Full Tilt, use the link below and you will get even more money back.The games are real easy at those limits too, just realize that online limit play is much tighter than live play even at 10X the limits.Good Luck

You can clear that 1,000% GamesGrid bonus daily, $5 at a time..... There is nothing else that comes close. GamesGrid now offers DEALERS' CHOICE games also. Lots of fun.