world-map-2008.jpgOkay, so if you wanted to take over the world what country would you start with taking into account the religious aspect of the country. the location and military might etc.. Also who would you attack first?

If Risk has taught me anything, the answer is to start in Australia. Its isolation should allow you to train and birth more troops without many invasions. Don't be too obvious about your world domination strategy though - pretend that you have some interest in South America or Africa or whatever, but don't spend many resources on those continents because they are just misdirection. Hold strong in Australia. Eventually, once you have a strong enough army, invade Asia, which itself will likely be in disarray and unprepared to repel a serious invasion, with different territories being held by different governments. The east coast is easiest to secure, as there is only one real territory that needs guarding (Alaska being the only real path into east Asia). The western coast of Asia is much more difficult, as you will have numerous fronts against Europe as well as Africa. But with a little luck (and good planning) you may be able to secure Asia. Once you have control over all of Asia, the local Asian armies will fall under your command. Your army will expand and expand. With a bit more patience you can train your new troops and fully secure all of your borders. As your army continues to grow, you can begin invading other continents - whichever seem the least-well-protected. If you're lucky there might already be some intense territorial disputes between 2nd and 3rd parties, and you can sweep in and take both of them by surprise, securing the disputed continent for yourself and folding it into your growing empire. As long as you're able to hold Asia, the rest of the world should be yours in a surprisingly short time.

world-map-2008.jpg
Your map is racist. The majority of the world that it shows is above the equator. You know, where white people live....Find a symmetric map.
OPEC nations and canada. Stop selling oil then after 2 months start invading other countries.
You'd be invaded within 2-3 weeks of stopping the oil probably.
Your map is racist. The majority of the world that it shows is above the equator. You know, where white people live....Find a symmetric map.
Subtle-joke post? Most of the world's habitable land is above the equator. However, the Mercator map OP used has been attacked as racist for over-emphasizing Europe's land mass. Below is the projection that is apparently the most accurate one in current use:800px-Winkel-tripel-projection.jpg
Subtle-joke post? Most of the world's habitable land is above the equator. However, the Mercator map OP used has been attacked as racist for over-emphasizing Europe's land mass. Below is the projection that is apparently the most accurate one in current use:800px-Winkel-tripel-projection.jpg
Pretty sure that this one is exponentially more accurate:Discovery-Globe-thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm thinking China would be a pretty appealing start given the vast amount of people and the way they limit information to the masses they could probably easily be swayed to join the fight. IF they could persuade India's massive population to join they would be impressive. I think it would be all about treaties with Russia though. I woo them into a false compfort and once I took over the rest of Asia kick their ass.I would rather start with some fundamentalist religon in a region like Iran but we all know how hard that is to defend. I mean assuming you could rally the muslim world behind you, you could end up controlling alot of ground from India north into Russia, North Africa and a hell of alot of Europe. Plus the muslims have made huge inroads into most of the other societies around the world to help out.The other appealing sect would be the Christian fundamentalists, we know they love a good war and the immense strength of the US military but we seem to have a weak stomach for war anymore, especially world domination.