Had To Laugh At This

just watched trueace13 (who criticizes my play) just shove in an unopened pot, mp2, having 3960, and the blinds were 20/40. he had QsJs and gets called by 77. if you want to throw your money away true, send it to me via my account lol . this is why i dont play much on the net , if i had AA and insta call, he still sucks out by hitting a straight like he did. i guess poker in my world is playing the best i can, and he sure proved to me that true believes in luck. the net is for plays like that, so i will keep playin my $300 buy-ins live, and use skill. actually true, keep makin plays like that so you , and the rest, build up the prize pool for solid players like me. thx

what true?? u have 15 into it? i wouldnt be proud of that. i can make the money without a rebuy, just the entry. use skills like chk-raising or phantom calls, or better yet....slowplay fo4r all the chips. thats poker man, not luck. its knowing what the other guy has and what he'll do.

what true?? u have 15 into it? i wouldnt be proud of that. i can make the money without a rebuy, just the entry. use skills like chk-raising or phantom calls, or better yet....slowplay fo4r all the chips. thats poker man, not luck

You should kill yourself.

if i had AA and insta call
My favorite part. Um hey, if I knew my QQ would go down to the 72 Villain had when the flop came 2 7 2 then I wouldn't have shoved pf with it....If poker were that easy.....oh happy day.

thats my point, i would fold AA pre to a donk throwing all the chips in that early. if you cant win by playin good poker, you never will. theres a whole tourny ahead of you (much better spots), use the skills to make the money. poker is math, not luck. over time, what brings home the bacon?

thats my point, i would fold AA pre to a donk throwing all the chips in that early. if you cant win by playin good poker, you never will. theres a whole tourny ahead of you (much better spots), use the skills to make the money. poker is math, not luck. over time, what brings home the bacon?
Amen brother.
False, Jamie Gold won a lot of money by not playing well.
And this is the reason you're not bringing home any bacon!

ok, i miss spoke, but you get the point. im not risking an early exit on chance. AA is the only hand i call with, odds say i win most of the time. anything else....i dont know, especially JJ or less

what true?? u have 15 into it? i wouldnt be proud of that. i can make the money without a rebuy, just the entry. use skills like chk-raising or phantom calls, or better yet....slowplay fo4r all the chips. thats poker man, not luck. its knowing what the other guy has and what he'll do.
more on the phantom call plz