Opponent is 30/10/2feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersUTG: $26.24 CO: $45.55 Button: $25.00 (Hero)SB: $35.80 BB: $14.12 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with Ad.gifQs.gif (5 players)2 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($3.00) Js.gif9s.gifAc.gif (3 players)SB bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $3.25, SB calls $2.75, BB foldsTurn: ($10.00) 7h.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7.75, SB raises to $15.50, Hero?

wow what a shitty spot facing a check/minraise. I don't even know. I'm probably folding but I'm curious to see what others think.In my experience, a check/minraise here is almost always the nuts, so unless I have a read on the guy that tells me otherwise, cry/fold

Opponent is 30/10/2feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersUTG: $26.24 CO: $45.55 Button: $25.00 (Hero)SB: $35.80 BB: $14.12 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with Ad.gifQs.gif (5 players)2 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($3.00) Js.gif9s.gifAc.gif (3 players)SB bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $3.25, SB calls $2.75, BB foldsTurn: ($10.00) 7h.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7.75, SB raises to $15.50, Hero?
LOL villain flop bet. Fold.

fold, we dont beat anything but a pure bluff or a10, or i guess a flush and i dont see either making this play. with out seeing v does this a ton weak just let it go.

Set of 9s?? Would you want to just flat instead of 3-bet 99 OOP preflop?? AA or JJ would want to 3-bet yes?? Then on the flop after you hit, leading out with a min bet hoping to entice a raise, which happened, then when turn hits a dud, check then, min-raise hoping to extract more. Since the flop hit with 2 nice over cards, maybe he was hoping you to have 2-pair. But, if you were flush drawing, wouldn't he want to do more than just a min-raise?? Maybe a mistake?? Would AJ take this same line as well??? I can't see 10/8 calling pre-flop but maybe. Does this make sense?? You're a hell of alot better than me :)Ironically I found myself in a similar situation while reading this post ($6.50 donkament 6-max). I had 88, and played out similar, except I got it all in on the turn, and got the other 2 to call with top pair and top 2 pair. Line worked good for me :club:

I hate, HATE this type of hand...and here's why. When I get check-minraised on the turn I always try and talk myself into thinking this is the 1 time villain is making a sophisticated semi-bluff raise with a pair and a flush draw......and I'm always wrong....

I hate, HATE this type of hand...and here's why. When I get check-minraised on the turn I always try and talk myself into thinking this is the 1 time villain is making a sophisticated semi-bluff raise with a pair and a flush draw......and I'm always wrong....
lol this ^